How do you curl up for the night with your SO?

Seymore

Just curious what the guys/girls here do when they turn in for the night. Does the girl curl up against her guy from behind? Does the guy curl up against his girl from behind? Does the guy lay on his back with his girl's head on his chest? Do you both just lay your own way on your own sides of the bed? Or none of the above?

Usually starts out with him spooning me, holding me that tightly that when i want to change position, i have to pry his arms off me - i usually then turn over and spoon him, or face him atleast and give him a back scratch... When we wake up, we are usually in the same position we started out with.

Any which way, a part of us will always (to the best of my knowledge) be touching...wouldn't want it any other way...especially to wake up to soft kisses on my back...

We have a vast size differences, so the comfiest for me is actually spooning him.

After a long period of him spooning me, I begin to get crushed, or feel suffocated and cannot fall asleep that way...so he rolls over and I curl up against his back and toss an arm around him...or if he sleeps on his stomach, I'll put my head on his back. Very comfy for me.

I always fall asleep if we're watching tv/movie, with my head on his chest/shoulder area...but he can't sleep on his back..so I get tossed off when he's ready for sleep.

Just curious what the guys/girls here do when they turn in for the night. Does the girl curl up against her guy from behind? Does the guy curl up against his girl from behind? Does the guy lay on his back with his girl's head on his chest? Do you both just lay your own way on your own sides of the bed? Or none of the above?

It changes.

Usually, we'll try him on his back and me laying on my front, partially laying on him.

But, that tends to get uncomfortable. One of us will say "get comfortable" and then the other will conform to that.

Mostly, we go to sleep cuddled together. Not too cuddled as he tends to sweat in the night.

I'm usually the big spoon while we're falling asleep. I'll usually get too hot after a while and will roll away. We've tried her being the big spoon, but it just doesn't feel right for either of us. Depending on the night, we'll usually connect once or twice during the night, and again when we wake up. Cuddling is good stuff.

Noone would understand our favourite sleeping position, it is too weird.

Sometimes I'm big spoon, sometimes he's big spoon. Too hot lately though we usually sleep on top of the quilts and on either side of the bed, but I always have to be touching him somewhere.

depends on our mood. Its either her spooning me or me spooning her or just laying close to one another. later in the night we usually roll to our own sides of the bed and then cuddle in the morning again before i get up to go to work.

We've tried her being the big spoon, but it just doesn't feel right for either of us.

*high five*

Thank you! lol. I'm really, really surprised so many guys let their girls spoon them. It's never felt right to me or any of my partners, either. I'm thinking maybe people are using a more liberal definition of spooning? Like hugging your man from behind like a teddy bear is not necessarily spooning.

*high five*

Thank you! lol. I'm really, really surprised so many guys let their girls spoon them. It's never felt right to me or any of my partners, either. I'm thinking maybe people are using a more liberal definition of spooning? Like hugging your man from behind like a teddy bear is not necessarily spooning.

Just laying behind him.

I like to lay with my head propped up and he likes to have his head hang low.

So, it works better for tv viewing this way.

Also, I am almost always cold while he is almost always overheated. It makes sense why he'd be in the front (with the cold airflow) and I'd be in the back between in and the couch all snuggled and warm.

Archived