How do you curl up for the night with your SO?

Seymore

*high five*

Thank you! lol. I'm really, really surprised so many guys let their girls spoon them. It's never felt right to me or any of my partners, either. I'm thinking maybe people are using a more liberal definition of spooning? Like hugging your man from behind like a teddy bear is not necessarily spooning.

Isn't that what spooning is?

I like a guy who doesn't mind being the little spoon from time to time.

*high five*

Thank you! lol. I'm really, really surprised so many guys let their girls spoon them. It's never felt right to me or any of my partners, either. I'm thinking maybe people are using a more liberal definition of spooning? Like hugging your man from behind like a teddy bear is not necessarily spooning.

i'm confused, if this is not spooning to you, please explain what you define as spooning...

Spooning involves crotch to rear end action, with both people in a fetal position. Moreover, I tend to really grind my lower body into hers, not for sexual reasons, but because it feels very intimate and comfortable for both of us. If you're just wrapped around your man's back like you're his backpack, I don't really think that's spooning.

Illustrative example of spooning:

image removed

I couldn't imagine male-little spoon and female-big spoon would be very comfortable for either person, but if people do it, then I guess it's ok.

I'm still a little confused about what you mean about 'wrapped around his back like a backpack'. To me that describes the picture you posted.

lol. Yeah, I tried to find a picture of what I'm talking about, but couldn't. My mental image is one in which the woman is smaller than the man, so that when she wraps her arms and legs around the guy, she looks like a backpack. I guess if they're the same size, it's a regular spoon position then.

Anyway, I did find this which I thought was kind of funny:

link removed

With my boyfriend and I it depends on how hot it is in the room haha. Usually though he curls against me from behind. If its a hot night than i will just rest my head on his chest or just put an arm accross him so we are touching

I'm also confused about the whole difference lmao.

I never do the whole fetal position thing when I'm the little spoon either, but it still feels like spooning I guess. It does feel more like a bear hug, mostly b/c he's much bigger then me I feel the need to know only wrap my arm around him but also a leg hahah.

And yea.. I do feel a bit like a blanket when I lie on top of him. A heavy blanket.. and I'd feel really weird if someone walked in and saw us. Dunno why.

Depends on the night... all of the above. We usually start facing each other, legs and arms wrapped around each other. Usually ends with me facing the other way and him still facing me spooning. This morning, I woke up facing him spooning him. Haha, totally depends.

Archived