My boyfriend & I have been having problems for about a year now, I finally moved out and got a place of my own. He’s so controlling, he wants me with him every minute of the day, giving him everything he wants. He’s wore me out, I don’t even know if I can think for myself anymore. If he, had his way I’d on my back nude 24/7. I can do it anymore, I’ve tried talking to him, to let him know I care & love him very much. On top of that my sex drive is not like it use to be, always dry, I’ve been using herbs to help out, how ever I’m the one to blame. He says…Oh their nothing wrong with you, your just not interested anymore. Dam it I interest in life to, things I like to do without him. Then again I allow it to happen. I don’t know how to get thought to him, he has a temper. I know I need to just cut my losses and move on. Help any advise will do. shoransass

Personal space is very important and clearly, he's not giving you any. It seems like you're a bit sick of what you have atm. Life is meant to be interesting and if being with him means that you can no longer feel this then maybe it's time to end it. All the best.

i was with a guy that was like that for 4 years in highschool and at that point i was still a virgin and his need to ALWAYS bugging me for sex was too much, so i broke up with him, and then 2 years later we got back together and finally had sex and it was fun at first we had the passion, but then that is all it became was just sex... all he wanted was sex and he was controlling to me also.... and i hated it then i caught him cheating on me... cause the sex that i was giving him was not enough and mind you we had sex like 2 times a day, atleast and that wasnt enough...

Sometimes you need to put what you want in a relationship and out of life first and tell him to back off... and if he doesnt back off then tell him to F off...

you need to be independent honey and you should never let a man control you, i know that it will be hard at first but i promise you will be a lot happier when you are not being controlled and you are your own person...

You should be proud of yourself. Moving out is a really big and important step towards independence. I would advise that you do two things right now.

One, really lean on your friends. Even though he treated you badly, you will miss him because he was a large part of your life. Missing someone does not mean that you should be with them and having friends to support you will help you remember that.

Two, write down a list of things that you want to do without him that you couldn't do before. Think of at least five things. What are your goals and aspirations? Your life is about you and you deserve to make your dreams come true. Best of luck to you.

Archived