Q for the guys: what do you think of love handles?

angela89

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are people attacking his preference because they don't fit his ideal?

I'm not sure if you're talking to me. I already explained that I wasn't attacking his preference. I'm pretty sure he doesn't care want I think either way. Right Ghost? But no, I wasn't saying that because I don't fit his ideal (I certainly do not fit it). I was saying it because I wouldn't want to fit his ideal. Give me love handles over d*ck muscles any day if what we're comparing is what I posted.

she does not have that much of a waist to hip ratio in my opinion, she seems straight. But hey that is just my taste.

She's not straight, but she's not very 'hippy' either. Great abs though. She'll probably have a better waist ratio after she pops out a kid, provided she doesn't use that as an excuse to pack on a lot of excess weight.

I just don't get when people have to go out of their way to negatively describe someone different from them.

That's like me saying...Ew...curvy girls are fat and sloppy..who wants to date a cow or grab all that blubber? All those curves will sink when they get older. No guy finds that attractive, etc etc... after every comment someone makes about someone who has "curves."

It just reeks of insecurity to me.

I just could just leave it at.. I am very slender and I like to keep myself fit, trim, and stay physically active. Some guys like it, some don't.

But like you said, people have different tastes.

She's not straight, but she's not very 'hippy' either. Great abs though. She'll probably have a better waist ratio after she pops out a kid, provided she doesn't use that as an excuse to pack on a lot of excess weight.

lol, I'm guessing her body type would be a good one for you considering your concerns about weight issues after pregnancy. So there you go, another tip on how to find a woman who is not gonna get fat

I think Jessica Biel is just about perfect...except for her arms. They're a little bit too bulky for me. You can't see in that pic. Even still, she's absolutely stunning and that is something to aspire to. She's toned and still has a very feminine shape to her.

pink has the same shape, she's just more defined in that area.

alba has it too. that 'straight' look you are referring to. she's pretty defined in her waistline. hmmm, still wondering how other's thought that was a guy crotch look.

image removed

No, Jessica B has nicely shaped hips and a defined waist. Jessica Alba also has a beautiful body. She doesn't have much in the way of a curvy waist, but she has a biggish butt and boobs so she retains a lot of femininity. Pink looks totally different to both of them, in my opinion.

I'm completely lost.

What exactly qualifies as love handles?

Ghost you're confusing me.....o.k. that girl with too small jeans - Little bit on the fat side with jeans that doesn't fit - she has them...but where exactly is your eeeewwwww point when it comes to that?

Hm.... I am lost. I always assumed that only people with extra kgs have them.

Archived