Q for the guys: what do you think of love handles?

angela89

was he a pirate?

'far check out your legs....yarrrr.' lmao, that's how it sounds to me.

That actually made me lol. I was thinking the same thing, who the hell says that?! lol. Omg I can't stop laughing! I'm going to tell one of my friends to say that next time we go to a club.

AAARRGG!!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bahaha - I wonder how boys would feel if we brought up their man-boobs?

Or their beer-bellies ...

Or their thunder-thighs ...

Here's the truth ladies - men ALWAYS think the very best of themselves, no matter what. To the point where even if they really aren't altogether too great when it comes to the looks department, they still think that women worldwide adore them.

This is regardless of their insecurities - they're almost always able to exude confidence.

Meanwhile, us girls? Do we ever stop looking for flawes in ourselves?

You make a good point, in honesty.

Society in general is more forgiving of out of shape men than it is out of shape women.

There are different kinds of love handles though, i think we would need to categorize them with pictures and say which kind is hot and which is not.

I imagine the thread would get closed if you tried to do that. People are sensitive. Although it would be interesting to see. I want to know what guys think love handles are. Not what women think. There does seem to be a difference.

I imagine the thread would get closed if you tried to do that. People are sensitive. Although it would be interesting to see. I want to know what guys think love handles are. Not what women think. There does seem to be a difference.

Curvy is good. Muffin tops hanging over jeans/shorts not so good.

See this post for an example.

Honestly, it's hard for me to tell what y'all mean by "love handles." I mean, if I wear pants that are too small, I definitely have some muffin top goin on. I'm a thin girl, a size 0, but like I said, if I wear pants that are too small (like a size 0 at Hollister, cuz those run really small), then I would have fat hanging over the sides. So where do you draw the line and consider that skin/fat "love handles"?

No, you don't have any.

Ghost, there must be like less than 0.05% of the population that you find attractive.

Coincidentally that is also the same percentage of body fat who wants on a female. image removed

Seriously, I was surprised at his post. Those women in the one he quoted are beautiful. I personally don't prefer women who are overweight, but phew! those are some serious standards. image removed

Coincidentally that is also the same percentage of body fat who wants on a female. image removed

Seriously, I was surprised at his post. Those women in the one he quoted are beautiful. I personally don't prefer women who are overweight, but phew! those are some serious standards. image removed

I thought both of them looked great too. The first one does look a bit greasy and dirty in the pic, but I still love her body.

I guess we all have different things we find attractive. Someone has to love the ones with no fat on them.

Archived