Q for the guys: what do you think of love handles?

angela89

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought both of them looked great too. The first one does look a bit greasy and dirty in the pic, but I still love her body.

I guess we all have different things we find attractive. Someone has to love the ones with no fat on them.

Coincidentally that is also the same percentage of body fat who wants on a female. image removed

Seriously, I was surprised at his post. Those women in the one he quoted are beautiful. I personally don't prefer women who are overweight, but phew! those are some serious standards. image removed

what's wrong with having a PERSONAL preference?

My boyfriend is 300lbs and I prefer him, what does it matter to anyone else what I prefer? It's called personal for a reason.

yeps. mine will more than likely be more critical than others. my choice? absolutely. we all agree we are different.

I love reaching down during sex and feeling some fat on the sides of a woman's belly above her hips, so long as it's not "flappy," especially if her legs are bent up towards her head. It's actually my favorite place to grab onto. Fit women with a slight muffin over jeans one size too tight drive me sexually crazy, so yes, am a fan of moderate love handles. That's "good" fat in my book.

For example, People (mostly females online) were saying that Karolina Kurkova has them link removed , but whatever she has, I think it looks good. Also, people were saying this one has them link removed

I think they both look good, though a little weightlifting would serve them both well and firm things up.

And even though this woman is not that big, her pants are way too tight, so it gives her love handles link removed

Yeah, those pants are not doing her any favors.

Do guys actually expect girls to have no fat there, like this link removed ?

Too skinny, IMHO.

Ghost, I'm just dying of curiosity...

Do you think after years of marriage as you both get older, your current standards can be maintained?

Don't mean to go off topic, just really dying to know...

how can anybody answer questions like this? i'm not there yet, so i cannot say, but that doesn't mean i'm going to take some out of shape girl because i'm getting older like 'screw it' and settle. forget that. i'll look forever. gotta be attractive physically and mentally.

how can anybody answer questions like this? i'm not there yet, so i cannot say, but that doesn't mean i'm going to take some out of shape girl because i'm getting older like 'screw it' and settle. forget that. i'll look forever. gotta be attractive physically and mentally.

Okay, fair enough.

I guess I'm just wired differently in that I want someone to take care of themselves and not be out of shape from the get-go, but if I'm really easily turned off with just the littlest bit of imperfection, I would worry about inevitable changes later. Wouldn't want my marriage to go down the tubes over a little muffin anywhere.

there's nothing wrong with that, ghost. Good luck with finding what you want.

Okay, fair enough.

I guess I'm just wired differently in that I want someone to take care of themselves and not be out of shape from the get-go, but if I'm really easily turned off with just the littlest bit of imperfection, I would worry about inevitable changes later. Wouldn't want my marriage to go down the tubes over a little muffin anywhere.

well, i won't settle. if i ever get married, it's going to be the woman of my dreams. to start off, physically what i want and mentally must be there too. but yeah, after time, i'm sure my preferences will change as we age. nothing wrong with that. doesn't mean i'm going to just take anybody cause they told me a funny joke and seem cool. that doesn't turn me on enough.

well, i won't settle. if i ever get married, it's going to be the woman of my dreams. to start off, physically what i want and mentally must be there too. but yeah, after time, i'm sure my preferences will change as we age.

That's kinda the part I was wondering about.

Makes sense.

I want the guy of my dreams and haven't settled yet, either, so I agree on that.

to me, singer pink has one of the sexiest waistlines.

I'm not knocking your preference. I just find Pink's shape a little too masculine for my liking. She's very fit, but to me she doesn't really have a waist. It just goes straight up and down. I guess she's doing the best she can with her natural shape.

Ohhh I see. So I guess the love handles we're talkin about are ones found on a butt naked chick? I don't think I have that. Thanks for clarifying, cuz this concept has always confused me.

to me love handles is when your sides are out of shape and flabby.

lol how would you know?

Lol, I guess I don't. If memory serves me, I believe you said you were like 5'3'' 100lbs or something, so I don't see how it is possible. If you do, they probably aren't significant or really matter.

Archived