To Jonathan_in_fl (read this)

Funny how they always wanna be friends after they rip your guts out. Call me old fashioned, but I don't think they should even try if they do something like that. You have it far worse than I thought. I truly feel for you man. Doesn't matter what anyone say, you gonna struggle rebuilding your life. I think running back to her ex immediately is just away of coping with her pain, and frankly, very very cowardly. How dare she leave you with that kind of broken trust. I can't speak for you, but you should absolutely NOT take this woman back. We just always do don't we !

There is no easy way of dealing with this Jonathan, I don't know if you are Christian or Muslim or Hindu or whatever, but the higher power will NOT put something in your way that you cannot handle. We just think that we can't. When she left me, 3 weeks later, she was kissing another guy (just a fling) in front of me !!! I really think we're better off without these kind of people. I know, easier said than done, life has thrown you a horrible curve ball straight to the face, you just gotta kick back so hard with a kind of strength that I know we all have inside us. I also had sleepless nights and lost about 15lbs. I promise you, no matter how hard it seems now, you'll understand one day. I realised yesterday after months and months of anger and hurt that, hey, I'm actually glad you're not in my life anymore, of course it still hurts a bit, that's just the disappointment I still feel, but I'll survive, and so will you.

Keep on posting here. Anyone reading this, please read Jonathan's story on "From the Brokenhearted guy (thanks for the advise)" that's supposed to be me, but the second part is his. There are far more clever me than me out there, perhaps you can advise better. Thanks and good luck J.

Thank you for the kind words. I went to the gym and I feel a little better. I think that exercise is a good time for soul searching and rebuilding. It is such a release. I had the awful task of notifying my parents as they were very fond of her. Even though I feel better today (well I am not in a fetal position waiting to die) I know that I am still far from acceptance. Part of me wants her back so badly but I realise that really isnt a good option. BTW my origonal posting is under the title, "True love in my eyes! and worth fighting for?you judge." Alot of people have given me alot of support and I think that it helps. Any words are good to hear. It is great that people are listening and truly do care.