help.

this is the worst f*cking week ever and i dont even know why. i dont even know whats wrong anymore. my heart isnt broken, its beyond repair.. or any time it gets healed or filled up a little more it gets hurt too.

im just a giant crying f*cking mess tonight and i am starting to make more enemies than friends and i dont know whats happening to me and i keep exploding at people and i cheated last night for the first time in my life and the girl im dating is emotionally f*cked up herself which of course makes things worse and im just losing my sh*t and nobody else is awake so any comfort is really appreciated.

Did you cheat because you felt something was missing from your current relationship?

Or did you cheat because of her erratic behavior?

I'm really just trying to understand. I want you to know though, cheating really hurts the other person to the very core. I'm just trying to understand your situation further.

-Ivory

You need to tell her you did.

Things are going to get worse without a doubt.

But trust me, the longer you leave this the harder the fall will be for her.

I understand the whole heart thing.

I gave my heart to someone and she pulled out the stitches of an old wound.

I'm stitching my heart back up now.

Little did I know filling up her heart was only going to reopen a poorly sealed wound.

Our world came crashing down. . .

But it had to.

all i wanted were some words of comfort. weve only been dating 2 weeks so i dont know how official we are so i dont know how bad the chaeting counts. i know its horrible, i know it makes me even more of a horrible person. im just falling apart please no lecuters i just need support

Well I don't really have any words of wisdom for you because I don't know your situation. But I just wanted to let you know that I'm glad you came and posted about it because I love to try and be there for people cuz I hate those late nights when I feel all alone. You're not. All of us insomniacs are here with ya!! Chin up babe, I went through a phase where I hated myself. I was brought up in such an awesome family environment with good Christian morals and then I just let myself go and did some atrocious things. You feel out of control of your own life but just take a deep breath and know we've all been there and it will get better. We've all done stupid things and made mistakes.

all i wanted were some words of comfort. weve only been dating 2 weeks so i dont know how official we are so i dont know how bad the chaeting counts. i know its horrible, i know it makes me even more of a horrible person. im just falling apart please no lecuters i just need support

I know that you feel bad for what you did, I can see that.

The thing is, you need to tell her that you cheated. Being cheated on is probably one of the worse feelings in the world. I understand that you feel bad for what you did, thats good, it shows that you have a conscience.

In the end though, its best to simply tell the truth. Believe me, people will always find out if you cheat. You don't even need evidence.

Source: Personal Experience and Intuition, that "gut feeling" that everyone has

You're still technically dating though.

And you say she's emotionally f*ked - that's quite an offensive term to use... but whatever.

What support are you exactly looking for?

Archived