Just great sex?

CHANGING

I don't get it. Can someone help me out? I know 2 couples that fight and fight and the women are miserable to the guys, and they accuse them of things, and are just plain witches. They walk away for a week or two, call the guys all kinds of names, don't want to see them, don't have any contact, then all of a sudden they want back in. And the guys in the mean time throw up their hands and say they are done, they have had it, they don't need this...BUT WHEN THE GIRLS WHISTLE THEY GO A RUNNING LIKE A PUPPY. What's up with that? What kind of relationship is that?

I thought you were supposed to be nice and kind and supportive and caring for your guy. I thought that's what they wanted.

It can't just be about great sex can it? I always had great sex. Stockings, heels, whatever.

Do these relationships really work in the end? One of my examples is going on 6 years, the other 1 1/2 years.

I just really don't get it.

sadly that happens a lot. Like when the guy beats the girl and put her in the hospital but she still goes back.

a lot of times it a low self confidence thing and they feel they can't get someone who treats them right.

Sometimes the good times are good enough that they can outweigh the bad

Haha..that is a rellationship where the couple is in overdrive talk crap then realise that they do still love each other. These people are crazy. But I suppose its their way of keeping the pasion in their relationship as we we all must attest making up is dam great!!

In any case youd think they could just communicate effectively so they dont cause the dramas and just enjoy each others company,.. a bit immature

Seriously? People like this actually LOVE each other?

I spent my whole life trying to not be the nag, the witch. Did I have it all wrong? Is THE FIGHT exciting in some way. I can understand make-up sex, but over and over? Maybe I just answered my own question.

But that goes back to my original question. Is it all about the sex? Maybe it is! Maybe they don't care deep down about love. Maybe they just want a really good romp and that's enough to keep it going.

Maybe, maybe, maybe. I still don't get it.

It CAN'T LAST can it? But then again 6 years vs 1 1/2 years.

I don't think it's all about the sex. I've seen these types of relationships, in fact my parents argued a lot and never had sex, but my father never left. I think people just like the mental stimulation. If they don't get the positive attention that should occur in a good relationship, then end up taking the arguing instead. I had some neighbors once where the guy would come home and not give her any attention so she invariably would pick a fight for about an hour. She was at least getting his attention this way! And I don't think they had much sex either.

So I don't think the sex is necessary in these types of relationships as long as each person has no one else to go to for a relationship.

Archived