So gutted feel i have been used and feel so sad she broke up with me

luke2005

i met my girlfriend 4 months ago she had split from her boyfriend a week before, i looked past that cause i thought she was in the wrong relationship before, she said she really liked me, after a month she said she loved me, we were together all the time, then 3 weeks ago she told me she meassaged her ex, hiya, she showed me and he messaged bk, she ignored it, i thought i would give her a chance, then last week she text me out the blue saying she wanted to be single i didnt fight for as i want my partner to love me and want to be with me, i spoke to her 2 days later, she said she had met with her ex the day after we split, she says she wants to be single have nobody for a while, im gutted i really am, she was texting me quite alot but i was ignoring some or taking a while to get bk to her cause of pride. She says she wants to be friends but i am finding it really hard she has been horrible to me and i text her yesterday afternoon and she hasnt replied since i keep thinking she is with her ex again and it is really upsetting me, can i really be friends with this girl???? should i just change my number and just think i had a lucky escape, i she has got back with her ex they will never work it out anyway!

Hi, cut all contact with her, seems like you were her rebound. Let her be single. Sorry

Bingo !

The role and purpose of 'rebound guy' is to bloat her ego and provide endless validation to repair her damaged sense of 'market value'.

You will never form a successful relationship with a women who has just been dumped. She wants you in her life to occupy the vacant space beside her for a while until she manipulates her ex back, or finds herself a Bigger Better Deal ..at which point you are sweetly dropped in the FZ , because she still wants you as 'fall back' in case her plan with her ex does not work out.

To the OP, do ya get that ?

Bingo !

The role and purpose of 'rebound guy' is to bloat her ego and provide endless validation to repair her damaged sense of 'market value'.

You will never form a successful relationship with a women who has just been dumped. She wants you in her life to occupy the vacant space beside her for a while until she manipulates her ex back, or finds herself a Bigger Better Deal ..at which point you are sweetly dropped in the FZ , because she still wants you as 'fall back' in case her plan with her ex does not work out.

To the OP, do ya get that ?

Absolutely, its all about someone else occupying her thoughts, very unfair. I know with me being dumped 11weeks ago, if i was to hook up with someone it would most definitely be a re-bound. Though emotionally i am not ready or even fit for dating. It is not fair on the other peron involved who is the re-boundee.

Archived