2 dates - kiss on the cheek

ocman

Ok, so, I met this lady at a restaurant and we had dinner (2 hours), I walked her to her car and she gave me a "kiss on the cheek".

Second date, we met by the beach and walked around for awhile, then I took her to her office, when we got in my vehicle I went to kiss her but she turned her head and it was a "kiss on the cheek" more or less. It was somewhat awkward, but we proceeded to her office.

I took her back to her car and she gave me a hug and a you guessed it a, "kiss on the cheek."

I feel that she is clearly into me, but I'm confused. If she was into me would she be kissing me by now or is she just playing it safe?

thanks

Ok, so, I met this lady at a restaurant and we had dinner (2 hours), I walked her to her car and she gave me a "kiss on the cheek".

Second date, we met by the beach and walked around for awhile, then I took her to her office, when we got in my vehicle I went to kiss her but she turned her head and it was a "kiss on the cheek" more or less. It was somewhat awkward, but we proceeded to her office.

I took her back to her car and she gave me a hug and a you guessed it a, "kiss on the cheek."

I feel that she is clearly into me, but I'm confused. If she was into me would she be kissing me by now or is she just playing it safe?

thanks

I didn't let my boyfriend kiss me on the first date, the 2nd time he just caught me by surprise but a few times after that I only allowed him a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to see how patient he is to wait.

I didn't let my boyfriend kiss me on the first date, the 2nd time he just caught me by surprise but a few times after that I only allowed him a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to see how patient he is to wait.

Did you want him to kiss you, BUT you felt like you wanted to test his patience?

I don't think I would wait too long for a kiss. The first date or two is OK but if it continued I would move on and stop wasting my time. If she were too shy it would be tedious and if she is playing some sort of 'make him wait' game that would be both tedious and a red flag.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess some people like to take it slow and some are ready to kiss right away. I think not kissing after two dates is completely OK, and to tell you the truth, for me kissing is something intimate that I don't want to share with just anybody so I really need to like the guy and feel a strong connection with him to want to kiss him. So if you get a kiss from me it's a really big deal! But hey, people are different. Maybe she just needs more time.

She met me at my place (2:00 pm), then we went to the regional park yesterday and walked on the trails for about 2.5hours, then we sat on the grass and ate some lunch.

We had a really nice talk, then she came over and we watched a movie. I supposed to cook some fish, but she wasn't hungry after eating at the park so I didn't.

After the movie (9:30 pm), it was to late to cook anyway, she said she was tired and was going home.

I walked her to her car and then got another kiss on the cheek.

I didn't try and put the move on her, just going with the flow, but now I'm wondering if she's interested or not?

i think you should make a move next time. go in for the kiss.

Yesterday was the first time she came over and I certainly didn't want to offend her or make her feel obligated to do anything she wasn't comfortable with.

wouldnt it be cool if you just got to know her...and you want to kiss her..but you dont...but sHe can sEe you like her AND genuinely trusts that you want to know her.....i bet she d then kiss you..

unless its that she s wanting to be friends and maybe has given you signals that are confusing. some of us girls Can be very touchy feely when we talk and sometimes its read as 'that way' and its not.

you seem pretty sure tho that she s into you....she sounds like she just wants to know you longer before ANYTHING physical takes it 'there'

Archived