When to move out?

tbone22

I was 21 when i moved out of home. Moved into a flat with another tenant, stayed 3 months then moved in with my boyfriend of 6 months. I think it's good to move in sooner rather then later because then you can meet the true person early in the relationship and not waste years together before realising you are not suited.

I was 18 when I moved out of my parents' house. I left for college, came back after a year...dropped out of Michigan State...attended the community college up north for a semester while still living at home and winter semester 07, moved out on my own again to a different. Haven't been "home" for more than a week in 2 years. My "home" is now Grand Rapids for now.

I moved out to go to college at 18, moved back in at 23, moved out at 24, moved back in at 33, where I currently reside. Although my dad is deceased, so I live with one parent (following my 2nd divorce). Move out, I could but I'm kind of helping her out financially too, until she turns 60 then I'll be out for sure, that's about 6 more months.

Archived