just a little message to women... and guys too.. lol

The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn't want to be held on to. Don't fall for someone unless they're willing to catch you. The thing about falling in love is that if you do it right, you'll never hit the ground. Life is too short to be anything but happy. So kiss slowly. Love deeply. Forgive quickly. Take chances & never have regrets. Forget the past but remember what it taught you. Sometimes you just have to smile, pretend everything's okay, hold back the tears and walk away. If you want to see the RAINBOW you must go through the RAIN. If you want TRUE LOVE you must go through the PAIN. Women were made from a MAN'S RIB, not from his head to be SUPERIOR, not from his feet to be WALKED ON, but from his side to be EQUAL, from under his arm to be PROTECTED, and from next to the HEART to be LOVED.

This is lovely!! I am holding onto someone that doesnt want to be held, it hurts so bad. Your thread made me smile. x

i'm holding onto someone who does want to be held by me, but 'can't' right now because she has to get married and divorced to this other guy first.

This is lovely!! I am holding onto someone that doesnt want to be held, it hurts so bad. Your thread made me smile. x

im glad this little post made you smile... stay strong you can get thru this... everyone can... you just have to have a little faith in yourself.

Excellent post, thank you. I think i'm goign to write that one on a poster and put it up on the wall.

your welcome~ im glad i can at least brighten someones day ... i got it from a friend in a text message last nite... and i just thought i would share it with everyone else...

Archived