THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Yes, though I do worry that she has someone else, and this is all a waste of time.

I certainly feel like im healing though. I mean today I hardly thought about her

my mom used to say that worry never solved anything. mom was right...focus on your future...can't change the past. we can't control another persons actions or thoughts....let them go...

go live YOUR life...you have control of that and that alone...

my mom used to say that worry never solved anything. mom was right...focus on your future...can't change the past. we can't control another persons actions or thoughts....let them go...

go live YOUR life...you have control of that and that alone...

Very good advice, my mum said the same thing to me.

Mum's are great aren't they

Day 49.

Wow today my emotions are as if we broke up last week. All the emotions of our relationship came flooding back and I can't seem to figure out why I am feeling this way.

I know I am almost 50 days into this NC but I still feel a huge void within myself where she used to be.

I never thought it would be this hard to get over someone. I think for me I have a lot of unanswered questions about the relationship and why we actually broke up. I really never got closure because she really never gave me a "in stone" THIS IS WHY I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU, response.

I know deep down she has moved on and is enjoying her new found freedom.

I myself am having ups and downs and feel as if this is never going to end.

broke 48 days of NC last Friday by accdient; he showed up at the club he usually doesn't, we were civil though. I'm moving on now , starting NC all over again! But it's more permanent this time. I;m leaving this forum because I', finally moving on for myself, it's been a while and I can finally see him and the "relationship" for what it reall ywas- pathetic, unappreciated and just not good enough. Also my ex had had a haircut when I saw him and i always hated how his hair looked short; i dont find him physcially attractive at all. Made me feel better ;]

Thanks to all you guys who ever helped me out when I posted...you guys mean a lot and I'll be sad to leave the forum becase i'll miss you guys but i'm letting go of everything now and that'll include the forum

For everyone still struggling i recommend this book called "It's called a Break Up because it's broken"- it's VERY helpful . =]

I hope you all move on and find happiness again. x x

I can't believe it! I was doing betterl for the last 21 days... I started a new part time job today and it was wonderful. The only person I wanted to share the news with was Him. And then it hit me that he may NEVER call.... so I called. HUGE mistake. No answer. I wished I never picked up the phone, and now I am sobbing my eyes out!!! I didn't think my heart could rip anymore. I thought it was getting better, but it hasn't. And I hate myself because of this moment of weakness...my chances just became slim to almost none. And if he were to call.... what am I suppose to say? I can't say "sorry, moment of weakness, would you mind calling me in a few more months when I am healed, so we can actually have a chance of healthy, successful relationship?" That's assuming he even has thought about me

Day 1

I feel pretty hurt still because I have no answers to my questions but I have been through this before and I will make it once again. I did check her facebook today which hurt, but i swear that it will be the last time. This has been a hard day though. Today 7 years ago was our first date that we ever had together so its been a tough one.

Day 5

Well, it was all going good today. I had an exam and it seemed like I did well.

Usually after and exam I would call her and let her know, especially if I was in a happy mood.

I didnt get to do that today, and felt really hurt.

Day 29

Almost there. I would have thought I would be feeling a bit better at this stage. I guess I am to the extent that he has less of a monopoly on my mind so the pain is less frequent. But when the pain comes it can still hurt as much.

DAY 17.

Although at the beginning of the NC he tried numerous way to goad me into responding out of weakness like I always did, I refrained. NC, and I don't even mention him in chats with family anymore. This feels so good, so freeing, and me and the guy I've been dating for a while now are doing fabulously. For months I have consistently had no wish to ever get back together with him, and now do not even think he's attractive anymore. He's nothing to me. Woohoo!

i woke and found out she sent an im early this morning...wants to talk on the phone tonight.

i had hoped she would contact me and we could see each other in person to discuss things.

not sure what to make but at least i will get my answers.....at least some of them.

Day 50

Woke up in tears, I having feelings of great loss and I feel like I have been set back to how it was the first week of the break up.

I miss her terribly and I know she has begun to date someone new and is absolutly loving this new guy. (reminds me of how she was with me). I NEED CLOSURE and I can't seem to get it. I want to email her or contact her but I know that would not make me feel any better but it would actually make me feel 10 times worse.

I just want to move on but my mind will not let me. I am stuck on her and can't seem to want to forget about her. Her I dont want to forget about her (even though I know this is probably the best solution). I know whaever thought of me she has if any is not anything good.

Even though I gave her so many good memories the damage I did during the break up probably out weighs those.

Sorry just venting. I thought it gets easier with each day of NC and it does in general but these last few days have been Hell.

i woke and found out she sent an im early this morning...wants to talk on the phone tonight.

i had hoped she would contact me and we could see each other in person to discuss things.

not sure what to make but at least i will get my answers.....at least some of them.

Are you gonna contact her?

I got a text yesterday after 11 days of NC. I am stumped and have been thinking about her all day. Everytime i do and feel weak that i gonna text her back I come on ENA.

Sorry to hear of your pain. Its ok to cry. You will get good days and bad days. I did in the beginning. I think ex's seem to remember the bad things more than the good things even though they were SOOOOO GOOOOD.

Stick to NC. Her being with another guy should help you with your closure. i know it would help me.

Sorry to hear of your pain. Its ok to cry. You will get good days and bad days. I did in the beginning. I think ex's seem to remember the bad things more than the good things even though they were SOOOOO GOOOOD.

Stick to NC. Her being with another guy should help you with your closure. i know it would help me.

To be honest No it doesn't give me any closure I have a million questions still unanswered. Yes knowing she with another guy only shows and tells me that she has moved on and perhaps it is time I do to. A part of me is afraid though, afraid of what I do not know.

Are you gonna contact her?

I got a text yesterday after 11 days of NC. I am stumped and have been thinking about her all day. Everytime i do and feel weak that i gonna text her back I come on ENA.

yes, i texted her back saying i wanted to meet in person. i sense she is moving however....not sure if her feelings have changed for me. we never had an argument, she just wanted 30 days nc so we could center ourselves.

i need to know what she is going to do. i love this woman with everything i have....i do want to spend the rest of my life with her....but the feelings must be mutual. one way or the other i need answers.....

To be honest No it doesn't give me any closure I have a million questions still unanswered. Yes knowing she with another guy only shows and tells me that she has moved on and perhaps it is time I do to. A part of me is afraid though, afraid of what I do not know.

i can understand this...i'm afraid as well...oh what i don't know...that is the hardest part of all this...

Yes that is the hardest part for me to. And a lot of people will say, well you were happy before you met her so now you can do it again. And the truth is I have never been really happy. She was the first person in my life that actually gave me a reason to wake up feeling good about myself. Now she is gone I am now back to being unhappy with myself and things around me.

Day 1

I broke contact yesterday. I called him after my first day on my second job (to keep me occupied during the weekends).No answer. I felt awful yesterday. I relapsed.

Wish me luck.

We all relapse, don't let it bother you. Just pick yourself up and move on again ... good luck!!