And the point is?

Atomicitica

yes...I'm angry at happiness when its unjustified...at that flat screen tv...at that greasy hamburger...and the government torturing people, at 100,000 Iraqis dead and no one cares. I'm angry at a world...a country where everyone is blind to everything. Where the corporations manipulate every facet of our lives and we smile blindly. But you defend this twisted existence. You defend the wrong. You defend the goodness that is obviously lacking and you worship its ghost. Why? Whats the point.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes...I'm angry at happiness when its unjustified...at that flat screen tv...at that greasy hamburger...and the government torturing people, at 100,000 Iraqis dead and no one cares. I'm angry at a world...a country where everyone is blind to everything. Where the corporations manipulate every facet of our lives and we smile blindly. But you defend this twisted existence. You defend the wrong. You defend the goodness that is obviously lacking and you worship its ghost. Why? Whats the point.

Have you ever served in the military? Just curious.

hahaha:

"Just as I don't know there is a plan- you don't know that there isn't one."

well just as i dont' know there is a flying-magical-transvestite with glittery wings spouting fire and pooping 100 dollars bills...........you don't know that there isn't one.

Such a ridiculous argument to say there is a plan just cuz we don't have proof there isn't one. Exactly what would prove there isn't on in your eyes? answer: nothing. you have blind faith geared to perpetuating your self disillusionment.

loves dies all the time. at a rate of 50 percent in this country. Love is an illusion. You go to a wedding and you're drunk on the concept that is infinite and wonderful and grand and will last forever. Well half the time it doesn't. And the other half one person dies and leaves the other all alone in misery and solitude. Love is another illusion to numb you to the cold loneliness.

well just as i dont' know there is a flying-magical-transvestite with glittery wings spouting fire and pooping 100 dollars bills...........you don't know that there isn't one.

That sounds like a show that could happen in Vegas.

Did you ever serve in the military?

Is this where i answer the specific questions so you can process them to fit your pre-written arguments about "oh i went through that...." or "yes...but we move on..." or "they might be gone but they would want you to be happy".....what i am is apart from the truth.

Last time I checked ,it was simply called chatting. Why won't you answer any of the questions?

I think you may have served in the military. So I asked.

I think you may have seen a side of human nature from some sort of traumatic experience that has brought you to a very depressed point.

You want me to see and I want you to see. life is not music....there is no plan...and that spiritual higher power you are talking about...its a lie.

No actually. I only state what I believe. Believe what you want. I also did not unequivocally state there was a plan or God.

ENA is a place to get help. We are trying to help, but we are only human. I suggest you get professional help.

After reading so much of this... and seeing how you have an answer for EVERYONE's response to try and help... arguing isn't going to ever help you. If you wish for help, you best try and learn more about what you think you know... because among all your responses, all I see is a person who thinks he knows more than God, or a person who thinks he knows why he's here and why he think God put him here, and in reality.... you're so far off and so wrong, you'd probably argue it to death just to try and convince one person that's here that you're right.

In reality, you seem to have gotten lost, and then now you have reasons/philosophical answers, and you read way too much into it all... when in reality, you should pick up a Bible, and go talk to a non-denominational church leader(or pastor if you wish) and go learn what the relationship with God is really about. There is evil on this world not because of God, but because of people, and that's within the first few chapters of Genesis if you don't understand that. You sound more like a baby that just came out of the womb and are trying to tell it's mother how to live her life with your first breath... impossible isn't it? ...sad it's not even close either, because you try to conceptualize a being, a God that made ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING AROUND YOU with your puny mind and try to tell Him what's wrong with His plan. It's okay though... keep arguing, I don't wish for you to die, I only wish for you to stop aruging, and start listening.

LOL another sheep telling me I don't' know what I'm thinking because I don't refer to the book of Jewish myths. Its religious people like you that have ruined the world with your nonsensical jargon. And on top of that saying I have a puny mind because I don't see the world through your sheep eyes. You will open your mouth and eat anything fed to you. You do little thinking for yourself and instead you live in a world of illusion and wishful thinking....and then like any good religious person you berate another person who just happens to not believe in your silly fake weak hypocritical god. I only wish when i blow my brains out the back of my skull that you were there to witness the brain matter splattering over your cow face.

LOL another sheep telling me I don't' know what I'm thinking because I don't refer to the book of Jewish myths. Its religious people like you that have ruined the world with your nonsensical jargon. And on top of that saying I have a puny mind because I don't see the world through your sheep eyes. You will open your mouth and eat anything fed to you. You do little thinking for yourself and instead you live in a world of illusion and wishful thinking....and then like any good religious person you berate another person who just happens to not believe in your silly fake weak hypocritical god. I only wish when i blow my brains out the back of my skull that you were there to witness the brain matter splattering over your cow face.

Rather than being mean, how about you accept the help that people are trying to give you.

These people want you to be happy and you respond to them with anger.

Life is about more than not being a sheep. I'd rather be a happy "sheep" than a miserable whatever other farm animal.

I do what makes me happy. It doesn't make me a sheep.

Maybe seeing the darkness and feeling despair is a test. The question is....whats the right answer. Most here would say being alive is it. Some............would disagree. Can you figure what the right answer might be? Personally I think god wants brave souls who can see reality and make brave hard choices. He doesn't want sheep that will follow the herd out of fear. Take that as you will.

I'd rather be an intelligent human seeing reality for what it is than a dumb happy sheep waiting for the slaughter.

Rather than being mean, how about you accept the help that people are trying to give you.

These people want you to be happy and you respond to them with anger.

Life is about more than not being a sheep. I'd rather be a happy "sheep" than a miserable whatever other farm animal.

I do what makes me happy. It doesn't make me a sheep.

What they are GIVING me is false. Its lies and happy cliche phrases piled on top of religious jargon piled on top of hopeful thinking and backed by little evidence except for "well i'm happy in my false little world so you can be too". Oh i see what they are trying to GIVE me...and quite frankly that not what i want. I want a real reason...a good reason why any of this matters. A reason that I can't logically dispute. I want a golden magic nugget of word combinations that will make me realize that there is anything worth living for. What i see is weak. What I see is lies. What I see is what you've put over your head to shield yourself from the truth. What I see you all doing...is being sheep. I see you doing little thinking for yourself. You are good American citizens.

Archived