"Seeing eachother" - very confused

AC874

So ive met this wonderful girl that ive known all my life, who happens to be my father's best friend's daughter.

We've hit it off, constant text message, constant communication, we go out as a couple for dinners/movies/hockey games, she wants to travel with me.. she came over this weekend to make me breakfast and was all over me physically (nothing sexual though yet).

She's told me that she is "a little" nervous about getting into a relationship as she just came out of one in November of 5 years. She was on and off with a guy that she literally had to support financially. However, she's told me that her and I - our situation is exclusive in that we cannot see other people..

So how do I play this? I'm sure I'm going to want that title. This is a like a relationship just without the title.

for some people that title signifies losing thier freedom when in reality it really doesnt mean that at all. She says you guys are exclusive and cant see anyone else so yeah, if anything i would call it that your "dating". until you guys say that you want something longterm; then is when you would need to talk about the relationship title. For now just enjoy the flow of things and dont press it on her. eventually she will bring up the "what are we" talk.

id be very cautious .. its going to be a bumpy ride for her emotionally in the next little while. i personally would not like the exclusive title especially to someone who is clearly not ready for a relationship.

its almost as if she wants to reserve you till she is ready, and she might even bail on that reservation when the time comes. do not be a victim.

Archived