Like an acorn

liquer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure it will cause problems or could pose a problem or two.

But really what can he still do with it? I'm not a dude so what are the actual limitations of a small manpart? Does he still have a high sex drive and wish to use his manpart to the absolute best of his ability and can still please me in other ways? Then I'm sure it's all good.

Yes personality counts, but it does not count for everything when there is ONLY his personality.

3 inches? I been with a guy (once) that was that small maybe 4inches, he told me he was "small" but I didn't care until it actually happened, we did the whole oral thing, kissing etc...it was GREAT then all the sudden he went in for the kill & let me tell you - I FELT NOTHING. It was the last time we had sex, what is the point of intercourse if you dont feel it?

If you love someone I guess you can stick around but for me - I wasn't attached at that point & it was a dealbreaker for me. And Im not loose - for anyone that will suggest that lol. My SO is about average and it feels great!

Play the cards you're dealt. One can be hung like a horse and still be bad in bed and a general waste of space in life.

It's more than just the penis - it's the entire package. Notice how when you meet women they usually ask you about your hobbies/goals/jobs/family history/aspirations/dreams/values/religions/poliltics/baggages/ etc etc etc. I've yet to meet a woman who has asked me how big my * * * * was.

Play the cards you're dealt. One can be hung like a horse and still be bad in bed and a general waste of space in life.

It's more than just the penis - it's the entire package. Notice how when you meet women they usually ask you about your hobbies/goals/jobs/family history/aspirations/dreams/values/religions/poliltics/baggages/ etc etc etc. I've yet to meet a woman who has asked me how big my * * * * was.

Who would ask that? I have yet to meet a man who asked me if my p****y was tight lol.

I guess to each their own because I know if I ever came accross a guy again that had a 3 or 4 inch penis - it wouldnt work out then again a 9 incher wouldnt work either. Regardless of how he played his cards. It is a entire package & I believe being compatiable in the bedroom should be included in the package

FYI, AVERAGE lengths of various countries:

France - 6.3"

Canada - 5.5"

US - 5.1"

China - 4.3"

India - 4.0"

Korea - 3.7" (shortest in the world)

Varying African countries - 6 to 7+ inches

I'm at work now, so I can't google to re-find my source.. but google something like "average penis size by country"... the chart used the national flags to show the country. I will link my source when I'm home tonight.

EDIT: My source is link removed

I guess you've never done on-line dating then lol

Maybe you're right, this poor guy with the 3 inch penis should just give up all hope and become a monk.

Nope I never dated online (heard too many bad stories)but I can see how a guy could or would ask that online but then again the woman could ask about his penis size as well. So Im assuming you never did online dating either? lol

Im not suggesting he should become a monk...haha (unless he wants to) but I think alot of people out there assume "size doesn't matter" to ALL women. This isn't true, for some women size does matter - same as the size of a woman's breast/butt/legs etc might matter to one guy but not the other. He just needs to find a girl that is ok with a "smaller" penis.

FYI, AVERAGE lengths of various countries:

France - 6.0"

Canada - 5.5"

US - 5.0"

China - 4.3"

India - 4.0"

Korea - 3.7" (shortest in the world)

Varying African countries - 6 to 7+ inches

I'm at work now, so I can't google to re-find my source.. but google something like "average penis size by country"... the chart used the national flags to show the country. I will link my source when I'm home tonight.

Awesome - a bronze medal for Canada!!!!

(this is rubbish - any accurate penis measuring should be done by race not by country, Canada and US are multicultural countries)

(this is rubbish - any accurate penis measuring should be done by race not by country, Canada and US are multicultural countries)

This is very true! Not sure how accurate those numbers really are. BTW the one guy that had a very small penis was french...then again my SO is half french & a good size.

GUYS.. the countries i posted was not an exhaustive list... only what I was reasonably certain about from memory.

As I recall, most european countries averaged between 5.5 and 6.0". A couple went as high as 6.2" I believe.

A guy with between 3 to 4" is alright by me. I'm not able to accommodate anything over

6" without extreme discomfort. This sounds like my dream guy!

Thank u for proving my point thejipsup lol. There are women that would love a guy with 3 or 4 inches. He doesn't need to become a monk lol

Archived