Like an acorn

liquer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

many men may not like me due to different preferences, they want a blonde or a skinny woman or whatever else. I better not stress about it and think about the ones that like the way I am.

You know us guys get slammed from you women all the time for our "preferences" usually stating that we are shallow superficial jerks. something i was once called because i told a female friend that her other friend wasnt my type...saying absolutely nothing else...and ive seen it on this board semi regularly. And yes i dated one particular girl who in comparison was very loose not from being promiscuous, i think that was just the way she was...i gave it a real shot and ultimately it wasnt that turned me away and more her attitude in a few areas but it didnt help the situation.

You know us guys get slammed from you women all the time for our "preferences" usually stating that we are shallow superficial jerks. something i was once called because i told a female friend that her other friend wasnt my type...saying absolutely nothing else...and ive seen it on this board semi regularly. And yes i dated one particular girl who in comparison was very loose not from being promiscuous, i think that was just the way she was...i gave it a real shot and ultimately it wasnt that turned me away and more her attitude in a few areas but it didnt help the situation.

Sorry I have to agree with the women here because I wouldn't stay with a woman that couldn't get me off.

Well, some preferences actually can be shallow in my opinion! It is shallow when all you have in mind is outer beauty and all you want and care about in a girl is her appearance. But we all have some standards for appearance that we go with them. Don't know how to describe but I recognize the shallow ones once I talk to them!

Well, some preferences actually can be shallow in my opinion! It is shallow when all you have in mind is outer beauty and all you want and care about in a girl is her appearance. But we all have some standards for appearance that we go with them. Don't know how to describe but I recognize the shallow ones once I talk to them!

wouldnt penis size be in regards to outward beauty i mean its something strictly physical.

wouldnt penis size be in regards to outward beauty i mean its something strictly physical.

Call me shallow if you want but outward beauty matters to me - if Im not physically attracted to someone - there will be no chemistry there & I cant force it

It's ok to have some standards. saying I would not date guys under 8 inch might be shallow, but come on how can you have very good enjoyable sex with a 2 3 incher? personally I can get over most imperfections but this one is necessary for a better sex life. Then again I might trade a guy with big size penis who treats me like crap for a smaller guy who knows how to treat me well.

ya its ok if a women is not at least a B cup and atleast smaller then a size 6 then i dont bother because it just wont be sexually gratifying for me. And we are all allowed to have our preferences, they are what they are.

I agree 100% - if you are only attracted to a B cup or a woman with a nice butt - Fine by me. You like what you like, who am I to judge?

It's ok to have some standards. saying I would not date guys under 8 inch might be shallow, but come on how can you have very good enjoyable sex with a 2 3 incher? personally I can get over most imperfections but this one is necessary for a better sex life. Then again I might trade a guy with big size penis who treats me like crap for a smaller guy who knows how to treat me well.

amazing statement

French Scientist 1: Ah ha! It iz true! Zee French have zee most monumental penis in all of Europe! Zee Eifell Tower, she could not be wrong!

French Scientist 2: Mon Dieu! Zee Belgians... It would appear zat zhey have gone ahead in zee penis race! Zey beat us by 24 millimeters!

French Scientist 1: ******* Belgians! Zey use it to **** zeir sisters, zis I know...

Archived