I fear I've made a huge mistake -- moving in...

RyanD333

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Ryan,

I'd love to hear how things are going for you right now. I went through the exact same situation with my ex-girlfriend and she decided to break up with me in January after I got really frustrated with her and left her house, because she wasn't even returning a kiss. Everything seemed perfect and it hit me like a nuclear explosion. Please read my thread if you're interested...

I want her back so badly, but I doubt she could change without seeing professional help. I don't even know if that's even what she'd need, because maybe we're really just not compatible and there is no chemistry between us for her. It's just hard to believe after all those great times we spent together where everything seemed so perfect... It hurts like hell not having her in my life anymore and I'm not sure what I should do...

Wow, Ryan, I feel for you! What an ordeal!! I'm glad to say that you no longer have to deal with an emotionally-dead human being. It seemed as if you were living with a giant iguana...no emotion, no laughter, no happiness....you were just lying with and talking to a dead-cold body with a bitter spirit. I think an iguana would have more personality than she and would have given you more affection!!

My gosh, how did you put up with that??? You have patience and tolerance, my friend. what an experience

Archived