Finding it offensive...

hers

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we're taking a cruise that leaves from florida and goes to key west, cozumel, belize and back to florida. sooo excited.

not stopping in progresso? i went on that cruise. cozumel is fantastic, belize SUCKED (don't go on the cave tubing expedition), and key west is just key west!

i got a little weepy.

in response about the vacation..

i plan on just finding a nice beach in belize

i wanna do the dolphin swim and more beach in cozumel.

and stay on the ship the rest of the time.

my bf doesnt like intense water activities though, so id love to have more people going who can do certain things with me while he does his own thing.

i got a little weepy.

in response about the vacation..

i plan on just finding a nice beach in belize

i wanna do the dolphin swim and more beach in cozumel.

and stay on the ship the rest of the time.

my bf doesnt like intense water activities though, so id love to have more people going who can do certain things with me while he does his own thing.

I went down to the beach for a $10 cab ride from the dock in Cozumel and rented $3 snorkels. MUCH cheaper than paying $90 for the same exact thing through the cruiseline!!

Heh.

You gonna stalk me on myspace toooo?? I like myspace stalkers, don't seem to have enough of them LOL

Fo shiz!

yeah but i really wanna do the dolphin swim. thats why we're booking so early, so i can afford all that extra goodness. lol

that would be fun. just do'nt do the cave tubing in belize. it was really just 20 feet of cave and the rest woods. they totally false advertise that.

Archived