Ex-Girlfriends keep appearing...

...on face book!

FFS the other week one was declaring her undying love to me etc and I haven't seen here for 17 years!

Now I have another ex chatting to me who I haven't seen in 13 years!

Does anyone else have exes on facebook that have crawled out of the woodwork as if nothing has happened?

liquer, I don't know about you, but I don't think the majority of ena'ers are here to socialize in the same way as people on facebook or any other social networking site. We are here to heal from our past relationships and learn healthier ways to conduct ourselves in present and future relationships. We come here to give and receive guidance and support and to grow.

liquer, I don't know about you, but I don't think the majority of ena'ers are here to socialize in the same way as people on facebook or any other social networking site. We are here to heal from our past relationships and learn healthier ways to conduct ourselves in present and future relationships. We come here to give and receive guidance and support and to grow.

Oh no, I come here for the guidance and support to.

Hopefully I can give back a little to you lot as you've given me so much help in the short time I've been here.

...on face book!

FFS the other week one was declaring her undying love to me etc and I haven't seen here for 17 years!

Now I have another ex chatting to me who I haven't seen in 13 years!

Does anyone else have exes on facebook that have crawled out of the woodwork as if nothing has happened?

No no exes but I just scheduled a date on facebook.

including my current gf, other 4 ex-gfs are in my facebook, some found me some I did...it was a quite experience that all of them expressed their love on my last bday and, my ex-gf sends a msg thru fb...

If you were good to them, treat them well, they do come back...no question...facebook is just a tool...

This has happens to me a lot too. Random exes from years ago who I'd pretty much forgotten about will send me messages out of nowhere. It's usually something to the effect of "Hey, you're looking good, let's meet up sometime." I think a lot of the time they're just bored and clicking through profiles, come accross yours and decide to send the message on a whim.

Archived