If another male staring at me.. Does it mean interest in his part?

I was just curious on other people's views on this.. Would men staring at other men mean attraction? I've noticed some instances where I catch men staring at me sometimes. It's never in a "I'm going to beat you up type of way". It's almost like admiration or something. I get that a lot, not only from men but women too. Like today I was out with some friends goofing around at the mall food court. We were being a little loud and and goofy and I was acting silly. So we're all sitting down talking and I caught the eye of this cute dude who was at another table by himself. Like the whole time his eyes were focused on me & it made me a little nervous, because I was wondering why was he looking at me so much. He was so cute I really wanted to go up to him and ask him for a number but I was scared. So while my friends weren't looking, I gave him a smile and he replied with licking his lips,smiling and looking on the floor. So I'm pretty sure he was interested, but still I'm so paranoid with hitting on guys, especially if I don't know if he's gay.. I've never hit on males and I think I've missed so many opportunities like today. I wish I had the guts to talk to him..

i think, like women, men can tell if another man is attractive and appreciate it. i have seen some beautiful women who i couldn't help but stare at, but i was definitely not attracted to them in a sexual way. it was more like a "wow i wish i looked like her," way.

most men won't admit it, though.

but there are other reasons why someone might stare at you. maybe you were being loud and he was annoyed. maybe he was trying to eavesdrop on the conversation because he was bored. maybe he was staring into space and it just happened to look like he was staring at you.

Archived