Hair

vagrant

I know this has question may have been asked before.. and I will prob get some negative comments but, Having recently left a relationship, I know I'll be talking to new women.

Basically I am wondering if I am too hairy.. Do I need to get rid of the hair?

I like medium haired chests. I am not a fan of hair on the back. I guess all women are different. If I am really crazy about the guy I wouldn't care either way. My bf has a hairy chest but not on the back, but most of my exes were without hair (I was younger and hair seems to accumulate over time on men lol, except maybe on the head... ).

Ok, but hair on the shoulders is really not great for me.

I like medium haired chests. I am not a fan of hair on the back. I guess all women are different. If I am really crazy about the guy I wouldn't care either way. My bf has a hairy chest but not on the back, but most of my exes were without hair (I was younger and hair seems to accumulate over time on men lol, except maybe on the head... ).

Ok, but hair on the shoulders is really not great for me.

Yeah, that just about sums it up.

I like some hair, but not while I am laying on his chest and is going up my nose. But some hair is attractive...I want to feel I am with a man, not a boy. Also like a couple tattoos, but to many is not attractive to me...you have a nice body though. I see you have short hair...now that is a turn on too...men with long stringy hair ewwwwwwwwww.

If I am really crazy about the guy I wouldn't care either way.

That about sum's it up. One of my first BF's had a very hairy chest. Loved it. Never thought I'd like anyone with a hairy chest and back....

if I thought about it, it was a turn off. THEN.... I dated a guy with hairy chest, back, shoulders.... and huhhhhh... I didn't seem to notice or mind. Didn't phase me a bit.

That about sum's it up. One of my first BF's had a very hairy chest. Loved it. Never thought I'd like anyone with a hairy chest and back....

if I thought about it, it was a turn off. THEN.... I dated a guy with hairy chest, back, shoulders.... and huhhhhh... I didn't seem to notice or mind. Didn't phase me a bit.

yeah thats true too. it becomes apart of the attraction as you get to know their body.

I agree, your tattoo are awesome. I like a little hair on the chest...maybe just trying to trim it down a bit. A women who is crazy about you won't care. I'm not a fan of hair on the back...but hey it's life...my boyfriend has some hair on his back and he nair's it...even loves when I help.

i agree with the last two posts.

i don't like back hair (or bum hair.. haha) but hairy everywhere else is sexy, plus tatts & a shaved head. perfect!

i prefer my men to have hair, facial hair, chest hair, everything that exudes manliness! i know some girls that absolutely hate it though. it's a tough one!

It definitly depends on who you're with. As obvious by the previous posts, different women like different levels of hairyness XD.

I personally prefer shaven everywhere but the head. But, that's just me. I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you. Do what you want for now, find a girl that you like, find out what she's into, then shave or don't shave accordingly.

Archived