This doesn't work?

Regenesis

I tried to get help for my problems on other forums as well,but all I got was a ban on depressionforums because I got into an argue with a moderator and 2 warnings on uncommonforums because I made to many topics with very similar subjects.

If I will stay much longer on this one I will probably become hated and end up with warnings or even ban.I can't be liked and I will never be.I also have other problems that I havent mentioned.

The fact is that no one can help me and I am not able to help myself,since I am a looser.

I had a suicide attempt until now and very serious thoughts about that.

Suicide simply means to escape all these.I am not important and my death will not affect anyone.My parents don't really give a damn about me so I dont give a * * * * if they will suffer.

My life is insignificant.It wont have any impact on anyone.No one will notice I am dead and no one will care.If my parents were dead,then there really wouldnt have been anyone to miss me.

Others can live their lifes hapily and know how to have friends and be loved.

I can't do that.And I don't want to be a guy that is funny and jokes with others,because I am not like that.

The only way for me to be happy,will be to change myself,which I dont want,but then again I want to change so I can be happy.

The easiest way is to end this once and for all.

Thank you all for trying to help at least.Maybe you really saved some.I am just not one of them.

Goodbye

Maybe if you weren't atheist you would not be suicidal. There is hope in having faith in a higher power. You should try it. And you would be missed if you were gone. That is the depression talking, not you.

My sister killed herself 4 years ago because of the fear of hell. * * * * ing religion got that in her head.

I don't know what to say,I want to die and I dont want to die.

I am thining about suicide more and more and I already planned it so i wont fail this time.

I first thought that after I will write this goodbye topic I will never enter this site again.But it seems I entered it to see the replays.Maybe because in some way I want to hear others telling me that my life is worth something.

I don't know whats going on in my head.I just want to get pass this or die.

I was an atheist for years... your life is not insignificant, God loves you, no matter how much you do or do not believe in him. I'm not going to argue with you, but giving up the fight and giving into depression is not the way to go. Once you've hit rock bottom, don't wallow in it, the only way to go is up...

I used to think/and am still fighting with the thoughts you think, I think I used to have a form of depression, didn't feel like my life was worth much either, I wasn't all about killing myself... but I also didn't care whether I lived or died(meaning I'd speed in my car in the snow/ice on highways etc).

Believe it or not, I'm not going to preach to you, just telling you what I know... I openly denied the idea of a God for years, and in those years were probably my most lost and upsetting failures of life...and right now, your attitude controls your life... you can beat depression, without any pills or meds. You have to want to change, don't just give us some bs crap, I want to, but I don't want to at the same time, if you want your life to be better, YOU have to fix it, no other person here can do it for you.

My sister killed herself 4 years ago because of the fear of hell. * * * * ing religion got that in her head.

I am thining about suicide more and more and I already planned it so i wont fail this time.

I first thought that after I will write this goodbye topic I will never enter this site again.But it seems I entered it to see the replays.Maybe because in some way I want to hear others telling me that my life is worth something.

Ok hun then you KNOW the affect that suicide has, right?? She did not die because of religion hun. She died because of DEPRESSION. Sometimes depression is chemical and can be treated.

Life is worth something. You have lots of time to find it.

Not all atheists are suicidal; it is possible to live with non-belief & not want to kill yourself.

Don't be so hard on yourself. We all have problems.

I can think of myself in a couple different ways. On one hand, I am successful because I went to college, got a degree, I serve my country (part-time) & have a great bf & family that loves me.

On the other hand, I am unemployed, got a useless degree (because no one will hire me!), I'm going off a whim in my part-time job having no idea what I should be doing half the time, my mother is bipolar, I have depression, my family occasionally decides to eliminate family members & pretend they don't exist (ignore, not kill) & I just found out today that due to the state's "rules" I won't be getting the unemployment they led me to believe I would get.

It's all how you look at it. There is no way your life is destroyed beyond repair. Just the fact that you have internet access puts you above the majority of people in this world regarding wealth.

Maybe you should make a move to create significance in your life. Join the Peace Corps, what have you got to lose?

Well I don't know what "religion" she is, but that's besides the point because I do not like religions... religions are not the point, God is.

Either way, I'm pretty sure suicide is the only way of securing your place in hell if you'd choose to believe what she did no matter what faith you follow... I'm sorry for her.

It seems the history repeats itself.I made a big mistake about bringing this into another forum and I made it into a christian/atheism contradictions.;

I want you all to understand that I cannot accept God.I never believed in him,but the problem is higher.When my sister killed herself,even if I was not really afraid of hell,I spent a few days on the internet to see if god exists or not and a few months on atheist/christian forums on which I asked help from atheists to debunk christian theories.

I do know some parts of the bible and I know that in it it is stated that ALL humans that are not christians do go to hell(about 4 bilions),just as the biggest majority of christians.If you want to go to heaven,you have to find your saving in Jesus Christ.This means to live a spiitual life,to not have sex before marriage,and many stupid things that dont have their place.You will realize that is imposible to do all that religion requires.And above all,it is said that god choosed the ones who will believe.

If God is real,then about 80% of humans will go to hell.Our lifes will worth nothing for God and we will be send to eternal torment after we die(no escape unles we worship him).

I now can hold off any christian that tries to convince me that god is real,not nececerally because I can debunk everything that a christian says,but because I cannot accept a christian god.

These days the church tries to find a different aproach and to make hell only for really bad persons,but the fact is that chritianity was used as a terror religion for centuries.

I dont want to turn this into a atheists vs christans debate.

Moderator Note: Regenesis, this forum does not allow debates about religion or politics. Now, if religion, or lack of it, is affecting your life and relationships that is allowed. But if this thread becomes a religious debate, and your last post looks like it might, it will be closed.

You are worth the breath you take in...to God, and to those in your life. You can't see it because it's clouded with depression, anger, and pain. Keep seeking, it will be real to you...you just have to have a little faith in yourself.

You're a young man...you don't know your future, and the love you'll be cheating yourself out of if you never make it that far.

Moderator Note: Regenesis, this forum does not allow debates about religion or politics. Now, if religion, or lack of it, is affecting your life and relationships that is allowed. But if this thread becomes a religious debate, and your last post looks like it might, it will be closed.

DN,please close this topic.It was stupid from me to mention atheism.

But that shouldnt be a surprise,since i am stupid all the time.

Anyway,you should close it.

Aside from this debate that has seemed to have started (oops I think I started it).... My sister also commited suicide. So I do know how you are feeling.

I had/still have occasionally, suicidal thoughts. Would I ever follow through with them? HELL no! I have too much to live for now. Sure I may be getting a divorce, I can't afford any of my bills, my water and electricity is about to be turned off....BUT I have 2 beautiful children to live for. And a wonderful soon to be ex who got me through my sisters suicide. You too can heal and you too have something to live for if you just sit and think hard about it.

Archived