Has anyone here used the fleshlite?

iwishiknew

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a fleshlight.

Personally, I say hand, vagina, fleshlight... all apples to oranges. They all feel good. The fleshlight was worth the money, though, as I use it more than hand. It also allows experimentation with "hands-free" methods. At the end of the day, having sex is about a lot more than what your * * * * comes into contact with, so there's no competition really. But the fleshlight doesn't try to compete with sex. It tries to replace your hand. And it wins.

It cleans just fine with water, but when it's dry, it's sticky (sticks to yourself and skin). A rinse with water and it goes back to normal. Lube is absolutely necessary always, but that's not a problem, and you don't need tons.

If I don't meet a girl and start having the real thing remaining a virgin by the time I'm 30 in just over a year from now... I'm going to seriously consider getting one.

Better fake plastic vagina sex than no sex at all. It may seem desperate to some.. but that's the sort of thing 'some' 30 year old virgins resort to.

Not to mention I see it as nothing more than a sex toy... females have sex toys, so why should one of the few male sex toys have such a stigma attached to it?

edit: and for the record if by the age 35 or so I was still a lonely virgin (a sobering thought if there ever were one) I would consider buying one of those "Real Doll's" also.

Desperate times call for desperate measures

I have a fleshlight.

Personally, I say hand, vagina, fleshlight... all apples to oranges. They all feel good. The fleshlight was worth the money, though, as I use it more than hand. It also allows experimentation with "hands-free" methods. At the end of the day, having sex is about a lot more than what your * * * * comes into contact with, so there's no competition really. But the fleshlight doesn't try to compete with sex. It tries to replace your hand. And it wins.

It cleans just fine with water, but when it's dry, it's sticky (sticks to yourself and skin). A rinse with water and it goes back to normal. Lube is absolutely necessary always, but that's not a problem, and you don't need tons.

Bwah! It'd funny if things came round full circle and they made a fleshlight in the shape of a hand!

I own a fleshlight and of course have made a thread on it which was erased by the mods because it had over 18 000 reads and over 300 replies and was turning into a monster thread. I just speak my mind here and don't intend to hog attention with threads - but that's another story and in fact don't make that many threads here anyway unless it's important.

The OP, shyguy1 and myself all have the same sort of wavelength, we are in that same age category, and of course, this is a serious sort of matter compared to the dismissive jokey replies to the thread so far. However, some people buy this stuff for other reasons, (i.e. even if you had a gf or SO, she cant be available for sex 24/7 anyway)

Again, intelligent replies from tiredofvampires, and other posters who would have made a constructive discussion on this matter were all deleted with my thread, so it's sad the OP has not got the same quality of response that I did when I had that thread. Going on to the topic...

You see, all you know is masturbating by hand, and because of that, you'll likely get limp if you go inside a real vagina because there is not enough stimulation in a vagina to keep it erect, when you are applying direct pressure in the hand all the time. To theraputically resolve this, you simply stop masturbating by hand and use the fleshlight instead.

I will forward some links. The phenominon I'm talking about (going limp on the fleshlight or real vagina due to training by masturbating by hand) is known as the death-grip syndrome and is commonly talked about in the fleshlight board.

link removed

(This is the board general)

link removed

(This is specific search threads I put up dealing with the 'death-grip' syndrome)

I see this 'syndrome' as the only valid theraputic reason of buying this fleshlight and why it's worth the money. You need to untrain your mind from masturbating by hand.

Now, when I masturbate, if I ever do, I am confident my sexual fantasies are more realistic than ever before, and I feel great than ever before and happy and fulfilled when I masturbate like ever before. The hand encouraged lazy erections, and sick and perverted fantasies like oral or other degrading types of sex. The fleshlight corrected these perverted fantasies and most sexual fantasies, if not all, approximate vaginal sex, so at least the quality of sex fantasies are more within the lines of pure thought as opposed to perverse.

Unless you have actual sexual intercourse isn't all your experience a conjecture and your hypothesis baseless in the same fashion? Not meaning to pick a fight but it does seem interesting that one who has never had sexual intimacy, has put it on a pedestal of sorts, and has very conflicting views and actions in this realm of thought can speak with any authority on the subject.

it's glamourized, it's overvalued, tons of people are chasing it, and yet the end is the same every time whether it's a person, a toy, or your hand.

You've never had sex, have you?

@LukeSkywalker - I know we've been a less serious than you, but to be fair, there was (until no) no-one available with actual experience on the subject, or any of the deeper issues.

Besides, there was no problem that needed to be addressed, the OP was just asking a question.

I'd suggest sending a copy of your post to the OP in PM to make sure he gets to read it (it's a fantastic post and I'd hate for him to miss it because he didn't wade through all our posts)

Unless you have actual sexual intercourse isn't all your experience a conjecture and your hypothesis baseless in the same fashion? Not meaning to pick a fight but it does seem interesting that one who has never had sexual intimacy, has put it on a pedestal of sorts, and has very conflicting views and actions in this realm of thought can speak with any authority on the subject.

There are lots of non-virgins guys out there that own a fleshlight and who have given testimonies upon testimonies that the 'wonder-wave', and now the 'lotus' are the most realistic fleshlight experiences that approximate vaginal sex. Now these are not testimonials to get you to buy the product, but honest postings on various message boards where non-virgins who have tried out all the various products that are out there. I can prove this by posting links to threads here -- again you cant say that in today's day and age with the internet linking all sorts of worlds or minds together, that a virgin guy cant know what he's talking about in such matters.

So, if this were a court, and I was going to prove something, I have a whole bunch of expert witnesses, and posts from other people to say that this fleshlight is reasonably like a real vaginal experience and that there is really a thing like the death-grip syndrome or guys unable to penetrate a vagina because it goes limp just after insertion since they are conditioned to use their hands.

Also, on occasion I've made threads here, for example, about guys going limp when going into a lady's vagina -- and it happens on lots of various cases. I see this again on other sites. The death-grip syndrome is real and can be a nasty deal-breaker if you go into a girl just to find your thing goes limp as soon as you go in. If you want me to prove this too by posting a link I'm more than ready to.

A fleshlight is very similar in design and function to a good pump. The makers of the toy found a material that provides a decent texture and maleability with the right amount of variable suction to provide effective stimulation.

Two past partners of mine got really turned on by the thought of a guy using one.

I think they are closer to simulating a blowjob than actual intercourse. Newer models may be designed to feel more like intercourse. idk.

I find Luke's argument somewhat interesting.

As I read it, all he is saying is that you have product X. You have a number of message boards on line and thousands of users with years of experience that come to a reasonably similar conclusion about a product. Real life feedback from non-virgins saying that this product 'approximates' the feeling of an actual vagina.

It won't tell a person how it will feel for 'them'. Afterall it is a general consensus from 1000's of users and ymmv. I strongly trust years of unbiased, independent feedback on a product from 1000's of users. It provides more useful feedback than any one person can provide. This line of reasoning is a very powerful tool when it comes to buying anything on the online market. You obtain a body of evidence explaining what the product is like and make an informed decision.

If anything, it is completely irrelevant that Luke may not have had actual sex. If several thousand other guys have and say the fleshlight 'approximates' the real thing, it doesn't matter what Luke's experience level is. He is just relaying their information here. What really needs to be analyzed is the source of his information. How trustworthy is that information? Is it biased etc. It looks like to me some people are missing Luke's entire point. Perhaps I read his argument wrong, but I don't think I am that off base.

What really needs to be analyzed is the source of his information. How trustworthy is that information? Is it biased etc. It looks like to me some people are missing Luke's entire point. Perhaps I read his argument wrong, but I don't think I am that off base.

I've provided links to message board of the fleshlight forum. Most people on the forum are product users and a good number of them are non-virgins. As a forum, the information is just as reliable, unbiased and trustworthy as if I were to go on another board and quoted information from here. Individual users on this board do not have a strong or biased view on any particular issue.

In fact, if you read the fleshlight-forums, there are also bad reviews of the product. But most of the bad reviews are from virgins who do not think there is enough stimulation - but then again they are looking for experience rather trhan realisim, and there are virtually no bad reviews from non-virgins saying the product is not realistic.

I've provided links to message board of the fleshlight forum. Most people on the forum are product users and a good number of them are non-virgins. As a forum, the information is just as reliable, unbiased and trustworthy as if I were to go on another board and quoted information from here. Individual users on this board do not have a strong or biased view on any particular issue.

In fact, if you read the fleshlight-forums, there are also bad reviews of the product. But most of the bad reviews are from virgins who do not think there is enough stimulation - but then again they are looking for experience rather trhan realisim, and there are virtually no bad reviews from non-virgins saying the product is not realistic.

The above seems reasonable.

The only caveat I would superimpose is that I would never trust only one message board (I understand you may have researched in many other places as well, but that needs to be clearly stated if true). I'd make sure to get feedback, if available from independent boards. Sources of information need to be independent in both fact and appearance to effectively convince outside parties of their trustworthiness.

Individual users on this board do not have a strong or biased view on any particular issue. .

You're joking, right?

This forum is (with the possible exception of console/OS fanboy forums), a site with one of the most subjective memberships in existence.

Many people are on here because (at one time) they've been treated like crap, are insecure, are rescuers etc etc etc.

How can that not colour your advice.

Though most on ere try to e their opinions objective, there are those who, as soon a someone has a small problems in their relationship, tell the OP that their SO is a dirtbag/wench and to kick them to the kerb.

That's just one instance, but can you really say that ENA is unbiased?!

Just because you have a whole bunch of people with opposing biases doesn't make us unbiased, it makes us varied, and the level of bias in a thread depends on who responds.

The above seems reasonable.

The only caveat I would superimpose is that I would never trust only one message board (I understand you may have researched in many other places as well, but that needs to be clearly stated if true). I'd make sure to get feedback, if available from independent boards. Sources of information need to be independent in both fact and appearance to effectively convince outside parties of their trustworthiness.

First of all, I'm not saying this FL is totally realistic, I'm saying it's more realistic than using your hands and there is such a thing as the death-grip syndrome. In my opinion, the FL board addresses both those issues, and I don't think anyone will ever say an FL can replace a woman.

I made a thread on enotalone here that talks about guys going limp when entering a vagina who is used to masturbating by hand. This problem is too common among older virgins that only know masturbation by hand as a form of release - which is why shyguy1 and iwishiknew made a type of post that I personally can relate with.

I think my main argument is talking about a theraputic goal of saying masturbation by hand is unhealthy, trains your mind to get off in such a way that a vagina will not be stimulating at all, and while a FL may not be perfect or even less stimulating than a vagina, it is at least within the acceptable range that if you do ok with a FL you'll probably do reasonably ok on a real vag too.

You're joking, right?

This forum is (with the possible exception of console/OS fanboy forums), a site with one of the most subjective memberships in existence.

Many people are on here because (at one time) they've been treated like crap, are insecure, are rescuers etc etc etc.

How can that not colour your advice.

I was being patronizing to try and make a point.

However, the fundamental point is that there is noone on here that's really trying to sell something, and the point I'm making with FL forum posts is that the members who post are normal users and are not trying to sell the FL to anyone.

If I were to cite this forum, I'd get different opinions, but that just means there is no single dogmatic view that you have to believe anything a certain way or get kicked out of the board.

Just because you have a whole bunch of people with opposing biases doesn't make us unbiased, it makes us varied, and the level of bias in a thread depends on who responds.

Exactly, again it's just used as an illustration. There is only one enotalone board, but that doesn't invalidate this board as being opinionated and trying to sell something to someone who is reading it.

Same thing with the fleshlight board. I may have looked at one board. That does not invalidate it further as a source than it would this board here.

In general I don't trust forums that are made for the users of a product to get any meaningful data on the actual product as the only posters, in general, are:

People who use it and love it.

People who use it and hate it.

Makers of the product.

All three are wholly unreliable for a study.

So, you think that people who don't use it are better at giving advice or testimonials about a product? I guess that's about most of the feedback you get on threads about that made here. I would say that those sites are more trustworthy than THIS site. I don't understand how people can respond about a product without even trying it out themselves.

Did you even go on that site? If you did, you will see it's consists of people from all walks of life, virgins, non-virgins, people in relationships, etc.... and many various thread topics are discussed.

So, you think that people who don't use it are better at giving advice or testimonials about a product? I guess that's about most of the feedback you get on threads about that made here. I would say that those sites are more trustworthy than THIS site. I don't understand how people can respond about a product without even trying it out themselves.

Did you even go on that site? If you did, you will see it's consists of people from all walks of life, virgins, non-virgins, people in relationships, etc.... and many various thread topics are discussed.

That's not what I said, I said I don't trust company forums to get unbiased data/details on a company's product.

Archived