I want my girlfriend to use a strap-on...

nakedbob20002000

So here are my questions... Do you think that I should tell my new girlfriend of my interest? To the women out there, what would your reaction be if your boyfriend asked you about this? Have you done this with your man before? Thanks.

She will likely assume you are gay. And you probably are, or at least bisexual. Nothing wrong with that. But I'm not your GF. She might run in the other direction.

She will likely assume you are gay. And you probably are, or at least bisexual. Nothing wrong with that. But I'm not your GF. She might run in the other direction.

...Okay, no. lol. It's not gay to enjoy that sensation if it's coming from a woman. Are you gay because you like cheesecake and you know a gay dude who loves cheesecake?

Cmon now.

The OP is from 2004. I'm sure he's asked someone by now.

I dunno ... it's only been seven years. I think maybe he needs more time.

And AGAIN, for the 50th TIME, a woman strapping on a strap on and penetrating her boyfriend is not indicative of homo or bisexuality.

The oft-repeated idea that a sex act between a man and a woman can somehow be "gay" may be the single dumbest piece of reasoning I've ever read here, but I see it from time to time and I suppose I'll keep seeing it. I mean, by that logic, blowjobs would be a "gay indicator" too, right?

Call me crazy, but I kinda figured that sexual orientation is defined by the participants rather than the act. Just sayin'.

The orignal poster of this thread only has 14 posts since 2004. I doubt he'll be responding to a seven-year old thread and I'm most certain his concern with this has long been resolved, if not forgotten, lol. Nonetheless, a girl using a strap-on to please her boyfriend does not ring "gay" or "bisexual" to me, but it shows he's not afraid of his sexuality and is open to trying new things that will be exciting and different for both involved. If it doesn't work out, then they know it's not for them and will not introduce it in the bedroom again.

Until we meet again...

Archived