I am scared of myself

Angel_baby

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone.

I have been having problems even doing my favorite things... like geting online or playing wih my son.

I am not doing good at all and I am kinda messed up right now.

I wnt to the Psychiatrist and he is trying to help me but honestly I feel it's to late for any help.

I'll post more when I can.

I'm alone in the house right now. Husband went hunting and he took our son to go see his grandma (my husbands mom). So I am alone at a time that I really feel like I shouldn't be... thoughts in my head are not the good kind right now. *sigh*

Sory for being gone so long, I just needed to get offline for awhile

Thanks everyone.

I am not doing good at all and I am kinda messed up right now.

I wnt to the Psychiatrist and he is trying to help me but honestly I feel it's to late for any help.

Hi Angel

It is never too late for help It's really positive that you have seen a psychatrist, and I hope that you can feel more comfortable talking with him as time goes on.

Have you been in touch with ToV to find out about the enquiries she was making to help you to leave?

Stay strong x

What's wrong Angel?

Do you want to talk about it?

I can't function or cope anymore. My son is just doing his normal toddler activities and I couldn't even handle it. I can't do it... I just can't.

This is getting way out of hand.

Angel, what are you feeling? I just saw in your other thread, you feel like you're having a mental breakdown?

Do you think it's the meds causing it?

I don't know if it's the Remeron or not. I have felt kinda weird the last 3-4 days but then again it could be that I am just reaching a point in the anxiety and depression that I can't do it anymore

I can't function or cope anymore. My son is just doing his normal toddler activities and I couldn't even handle it. I can't do it... I just can't.

This is getting way out of hand.

I don't know if it's the Remeron or not. I have felt kinda weird the last 3-4 days but then again it could be that I am just reaching a point in the anxiety and depression that I can't do it anymore

Are you on any meds other than Remeron and Xanax? Sometimes, they can cause an interaction that even a doctor can miss (happened to me)

hmm, I just looked all of them up and counter-checked with one another. They do seem to be okay.

I don't know what else to tell you. Are you going to tell your doctor tomorrow? Have you thought about getting some out patient or even in-patient help?

I canceled my counseling appt. I'm not ready for it yet. My next appt for the Psychiatrist is on Dec 5th. I don't know whether to call or not.

I refuse to go to a mental hospital.

I canceled my counseling appt. I'm not ready for it yet. My next appt for the Psychiatrist is on Dec 5th. I don't know whether to call or not.

I refuse to go to a mental hospital.

If you're feeling this way, I wouldn't hesitate to call.

May I ask why you refuse to go? I've gone... and it helped tremendously. I don't admit that to a lot of people but that's okay.

I have done a lot of thinking today.... and I truly can't see why my life should go on. I know I have my son but I think he would be better off without an depressed and angry mom.

I see only a future of physical and mental pain... forever and never ending. And I can't go on like that.

I have done a lot of thinking today.... and I truly can't see why my life should go on. I know I have my son but I think he would be better off without an depressed and angry mom.

I see only a future of physical and mental pain... forever and never ending. And I can't go on like that.

angel, don't say that--please

It's better your son HAS a mother than doesn't... you don't want him growing up knowing his mom did that to herself, you know?

Once you leave your husband, I know you WILL Angel when you're able to.. things will start to look up. There will be a light--even if it is faint, it will be there...

I promise, life shouldn't have to be this hard and it won't always be this hard. You're so young still, you have an entire life ahead of you.

I know it sounds like generic BS that I'm rambling about, but I truly believe it.

angel, don't say that--please

It's better your son HAS a mother than doesn't... you don't want him growing up knowing his mom did that to herself, you know?

Once you leave your husband, I know you WILL Angel when you're able to.. things will start to look up. There will be a light--even if it is faint, it will be there...

I promise, life shouldn't have to be this hard and it won't always be this hard. You're so young still, you have an entire life ahead of you.

I know it sounds like generic BS that I'm rambling about, but I truly believe it.

See I know what you say "could" be true but I don't believe it anymore. That is why I say I have given up. Because I have within.

Who will take care of him when you're gone? Your son loves you more than anything. He would never wish for you to be gone.

Archived