trying Drugs just once??? advise needed anyone

Hi guys

Well my question is this,

I'll be leaving college after this year, and i've never tried drugs, drinking, even a cigarrette. but one of our mates is always stoned, and while i never want to get like addicted like she has been and she got really paranoid and was seeing things and that, but she just uses it recreationally now for fun.

Well i'm sorta curious.

I sorta think its the kinda thing everyones gotta try at least once... and after college i'll be getting a seroius job.. sorta wanna try it but am afraid.

Heres the +'s

theres another friend whos also curious so we could do it together, with this friend teaching us.

we're college kids

it would be interesting to experience sensations, and dimensions i've never thought of.

heres the -'s

I'm so afraid just trying weed or coke once could like kill me or braindamage me or something, though i know thats impossible.

I'm kinda a good girl and always have that drilling my mum gave me when bringing me up alone that i must never ever try anything it could do nothing at all or you could wake up dead, well not wake up, dead, but you know what i mean, and those lessons are still there.. but i'm curious.

and also what if i enjoyed it? ive got a lot of like bad stuff and it would be nice for it to go away, and to feel relaly good.. but what if i got easily addicted and wanted it again. and again. thats why i never tried cigarettes becuase i like the smell too much.

So what do you guys think, plz don't be too critical...

has anyone here experiemented?

CAN you die from just trying a little bit of something once?

help!

Unless you have some latent or know psychological problems smoking weed isnt going to hurt you, billions of people have tried it, its one of the safest possible drugs to do, you cannot overdose on it, it isnt physically addictive, im a senior political science major, and i party, get good grades was on the football team ect.

This is a really interesting debate! Despite having no useful advise to offer myself...

The OP talked about coke or weed though i saw that. Can drugs kill you the first time HellFrost do you know?

I'd assume people can be allergic and that could make them seriously ill, fatally even, but surely thats about 1 in a million..?

Id assume the risk of getting addicted to be the biggest concern for abstinence from temptation...

Depends on what "something" you want to try. Some things are really dangerous and can kill you the first time you use them.

um weed,

altho another friend uses coke and i'm intrigued.. whats exactly the differenc?i mean in what they do?

Unless you have some latent or know psychological problems smoking weed isnt going to hurt you, billions of people have tried it, its one of the safest possible drugs to do, you cannot overdose on it, it isnt physically addictive, im a senior political science major, and i party, get good grades was on the football team ect.

no i'm sound no mental health probs.

hey man 1st time i tried weed i was fine, and it cant KILL you..maybe make u paranoid and see things

just avoid drugs like ecxstacy and as for coke well just stick to the green..

and drinkins is fine also

is it possible to just try it once though? did anyone ever just try it once?

weed..uhhh im one to say if alcohol is legal why cant weed. I would honestly be smoking weed all the time if I was tested all the time for my job and the career im going into but stay way from coke. Dont even try it. Alot of people mess up there lives because of coke.

i don't get it whats the difference

whats wrong with coke? how does it screw lives up more?

I'd assume people can be allergic and that could make them seriously ill, fatally even,

oh sh*t can u be allergic to weed?

There are so many other ways to find your sense of importance.

Its not about importance. its about creative curiosity.. but i'm scared i'd get hoooked easy i'm weak like that well not weak but got stuf to forget..

but its jus that theres this opportunity for me and my friend to try it together we're both good girls you see, and our other friend can guide us, i really wanna know what im missing. but if its a bad idea plz talk me out of it guys shud be easy enuf...

i think weed is safer but can be addictive but please please don't mess with coke or exctasy or any of the harder stuff...

why not start with a beer and see if you like it?

cuz i don't wanna drink i hate it ive never liked it its stupid. its trying a drug just once to undertand what its like to see orange hippos in your room and feel that nothing matters even when being yelled at my parents like my friend feels when shes stoned that i'm curious about

we both are really me and my friend and were gonna make a pact to do it together just the once and oly once but she doesn't know i'm chicken

there is a pretty big difference between weed and coke, coke is chemically addictive and thought to be a much harder substance. It makes you feel smart and funny, it can get you horny. It will make you talk a lot and feel really really good. And then it will make you want more coke for awhile and then you will come down. Pot has more of a range of how it can make you feel, it makes me feel dumb and a little paranoid, but some people it just relaxes them and makes things fuzzy around the edges, it made a friend of mine angry every time she did it but that is pretty strange it also depends on what kind of weed your smoking, and how clean your coke is and what not.

Why don't you try drinking first? I mean... it's legal.

(sorry just read why you don't like drinking)

Ok well forget about coke that was another queston cuz a guy friend uses it, but its week we were thinking of tryin,

i dont want to drink.

in my mind altered sensation of weed appeals, but what if i always wanted it.

if it just makes u feel dumb and fuzzy round the edges wats all the fuss about tho ? it must be betterer than that.

Its not about importance. its about creative curiosity.. but i'm scared i'd get hoooked easy i'm weak like that well not weak but got stuf to forget..

but its jus that theres this opportunity for me and my friend to try it together we're both good girls you see, and our other friend can guide us, i really wanna know what im missing. but if its a bad idea plz talk me out of it guys shud be easy enuf...

well just start off with a a few beers, that will relax you

It is a sense of importance. It's a desire to feel like they experienced something so they can "connect" with some people and can also then label themselves as "risk takers". With a bonus advantage afterwards to say to those who hasn't taken the drugs, "chill out, it's only this this. You'll never understand."

It's a feel good trap even before you begin to take the drug. But that is going through the easy way.

What i'm saying is that there are other ways to gain all these identity without having to use any substances. But not everyone capable of going through the process because it's difficult. Shortcuts are always tempting.

There are thousands of experience to explore in this world, and you can meet a ton of outstanding people during each explorations. But at this point in time, you're afraid to explore to gain these experience, instead, you believe drugs can make you change your identity. Then you can feel like you're at a different level.

But you can gain all that through a different channel. You just need to explore territories unknown to yourself and REALLY take some real risk.

It is a sense of importance. It's a desire to feel like they experienced something so they can "connect" with some people and can also then label themselves as "risk takers". With a bonus advantage afterwards to say to those who hasn't taken the drugs, "chill out, it's only this this. You'll never understand."

It's a feel good trap even before you begin to take the drug. But that is going through the easy way.

What i'm saying is that there are other ways to gain all these identity without having to use any substances. But not everyone capable of going through the process because it's difficult. Shortcuts are always tempting.

i get what u mean,your saying that i could be the strong one who never tried it,but im not doing it cuz of peer pressure, its my choice and my curiosity.

i'd hardly tell people or feel qualified to be patronising to them who hadn't trided it just cuz i did it once, i'd probs be a bit ashamed and not tell anyone in cas my mum found out.

but curious...

Ok well forget about coke that was another queston cuz a guy friend uses it, but its week we were thinking of tryin,

i dont want to drink.

in my mind altered sensation of weed appeals, but what if i always wanted it.

if it just makes u feel dumb and fuzzy round the edges wats all the fuss about tho ? it must be betterer than that.

it isn't, there isn't much fuss around weed, there is way more around drinking if you think about it. I'm not one to worn people off of responsibly using drugs, I think you can do it safely for recreation and even sometimes for mind expansion, but weed is just... well weed. People like it, people like a cocktail after work to. People get addicted to get like people get addicted to drinking. It might be exactly what you are looking for; it will probably underwhelming you if you think it's going to be some big deal. But hey, if you only want to try it once it won't be that hard to walk away from it.

do you want to try drugs to experience it or to escape somethings and not experience other areas of your life? if it is the latter that is a dangerous place to start

erm.. to experience something lol if that experience happent to be escape, well thats even better! tho i know its addictive and thats what im scared of if i felt gud i might want it agin and again but i'd wouldn't let that happen.

how do you even take a spliff, ive never evne had a cigarette, how do you like suck and blow and breath it?

OK there is really NO positive to drugs. They can destroy EVERYTHING you treasure in life with ONE hit depending on the drug. Is it really worth it?

no course not but how can they?

i wouldn't know i have only done pot once a few months ago and i didn't like it

see she did it just once and it didn't destroy everythin Victoria

Archived