Crooked teeth

Pit stains

Corns on the toes

Pigeon toed and Bow-Legged

Big witch nose

Slurred speech

Three children

Four bad tattoos (one being the ex)

Im kinda picky but I'm waiting for her. I know shes out there. LOL!

I have small boobs! I made your list!

I slur my speech at times too....too many Bacardi Raz's do that too me.

I want an intelligent girl who can take care of herself, but doesn't mind seeing me at least once a day. I want a girl who will try to make the first move every once in a while. But mostly I want a girl who I can tell anything to and will accept me for who I really am.

And yes, there would have to be a physical attraction as well.

I know what you mean--- I am very attracted to independent men but I want someone who has to see me at least once a day, and someone who likes to cuddle!

I am VERY particular. Any woman I date HAS to have a pulse. Breathing is optional.

I generally prefer that they actually are women. Fairly convincing trans-gendered women will be considered.

In truth, I have only one physical request: it would be nice if they weigh LESS than me. Since I tip the scales at 280 lbs. (But still very cute) there is some serious wriggle-room.

I actually like (and have a hard time finding) women who are not afraid to be women. It amazes me how many women hate to wear any sort of makeup. (The former Mrs Nurseman was one) Women hate to wear heels. I've even met a few who refuse to ever wear a skirt. Good grief!

Intelligence rates high with me. If I am ever held prisoner in a third world country. I want a woman who will know exactly how to get me out.

I've always wondered why the guys who have liked me, liked me. I've had almost every type of guy ask me out, and I'm just wondering about what part of their past I must resemple to create that attraction...since they are all so different. I've had different guys like me, but they really couldn't explain why except that they did (or unless I bugged them about it, to which they would say, 'intelligent, attractive...same old same old)

What type of girl do you like?

I am curious Caterina, do you often ask guys "what do you like about me?"

My brother doesn't care if a girl has small boobs as long as she's skinny...he likes REALLY skinny women, like the women in Vogue.

Now, me I'm the opposite.

I'm not into the overweight or the obese...but girls who are that thin just turn me right off...There's absolutely no grounds, I find, for any degree of physical attraction..

I'm sure if the girl in question was really sweet, and tolerant of me and my odd ways, I'm sure I could make an exception, but alas...

Archived