men: what type of girl do you like?

Caterina

I've always wondered why the guys who have liked me, liked me. I've had almost every type of guy ask me out, and I'm just wondering about what part of their past I must resemple to create that attraction...since they are all so different. I've had different guys like me, but they really couldn't explain why except that they did (or unless I bugged them about it, to which they would say, 'intelligent, attractive...same old same old)

What type of girl do you like?

I like girls that are:

Kind

Caring

Honest

Intelligent

Funny/Witty

Brave

Loving

Non high-maintainence

Physically, I'm attracted to girls on the curvy side. I love long hair, a soft face, and a warm smile.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smile and a positive outlook rank really high. Also, I find patience and forgiveness of others to be attractive qualities. Of course there needs to be some level of physical attraction, but that's a given.

Any woman that follows these things is golden:

Beauty Tips by Audrey Hepburn

# For attractive lips, Speak words of kindness.

# For lovely eyes, Seek out the good in people.

# For a slim figure, Share your food with the hungry.

# For beautiful hair, Let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.

# For poise, Walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone.

# People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; Never throw out anybody.

# Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.

# As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

# The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.

# The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.

# And the beauty of a woman, with passing years only grows!

I find attractive women who are jolly and smile often, maybe to counterbalance me at times I love women with long hair, I find that very feminine. I like them intelligent and overly romantic, someone who can sit next to me and spend the whole night talking to me about things, over wine on a couch (or coffee in a park).

Archived