men: what type of girl do you like?

Caterina

I've always wondered why the guys who have liked me, liked me. I've had almost every type of guy ask me out, and I'm just wondering about what part of their past I must resemple to create that attraction...since they are all so different. I've had different guys like me, but they really couldn't explain why except that they did (or unless I bugged them about it, to which they would say, 'intelligent, attractive...same old same old)

What type of girl do you like?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cute

intelligent

have what I call "fire" (this is big for me) - basically meaning they are somewhat outgoing and have passion for things in life

can be goofy

good head on their shoulders

take care of themselves

independent

etc.

my list goes on and on!

that sounds like me! but the way guys specifically interpret those things always turns out differently, if ya know what i mean

To quote Ludacris... "Lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets!"

Sounds lame or corny, but it's true. Overtly sexual girls at clubs and bars turn me off, because I think they are willing to drop their pants for any guy, but at the same time, in my view a relationship between two adults needs good sex to last. I've met some couples in what I guarantee must be sexless marriages and they are as dry as toast to be around. If a girl is comfortable around her boyfriend, it shouldn't be too hard for her to let go.

BTW, a lot of my buddies think along similar lines here.

Fat

Ugly

Worty

Bad Breathe

Farts alot

Facial hair

Muffin top

Small boobs

Never shaves the box

Matted nasty hair

shes gotts spit when she talks

Crooked teeth

Pit stains

Corns on the toes

Pigeon toed and Bow-Legged

Big witch nose

Slurred speech

Three children

Four bad tattoos (one being the ex)

Im kinda picky but I'm waiting for her. I know shes out there. LOL!

I like describing myself. I'm self centered, and I think that its fun to do it. I've had people describe me all kinds of ways: mostly extremes and from opposing sides of the spectrum. But this is how I'd describe myself:

I'm fairly attractive, I've had some men call me beautiful and I liked it that they honestly thought that about me-- and while I consider myself beautiful and like to be told that I am, I know I don't look like a model. I'm not near as thin as the models and I'm more ethnic looking than most of the models in, say, Vogue. I'm Italian, and I tend to attract a lot of men with dark hair, etc, although I've always been really attracted to blonde men with big, blue eyes. I love men, especially intelligent ones. I used to think that I didn't value humor in men...I was always highly attracted to the manly, serious, activist types. I've definetly turned away from that. If you look at my past, I guess you could say I've been attracted to men who became good friends but would reject a relationship. I sometimes struggle with low self esteem, a lot of men find that a little annoying. I am literary and I never find people who write that I respect. I want people who are philosophical but I never meet any. I am free spirited, I hate being tied down to routines and I value FUN over a lot of things. I want to fall in love, but never have. I am obviously a romantic and very much a woman. I like a good conversationalist. I like women who are sharp & sarcastic but also manage to be very kind. I like men who are poetic and sensitive, but not wimps- manly. I like adventure.

Fat

Ugly

Worty

Bad Breathe

Farts alot

Facial hair

Muffin top

Small boobs

Never shaves the box

Matted nasty hair

Crooked teeth

Pit stains

Corns on the toes

Big witch nose

Slurred speech

Three children

thats so disgusting!!

I've always wondered why the guys who have liked me, liked me. I've had almost every type of guy ask me out, and I'm just wondering about what part of their past I must resemple to create that attraction...since they are all so different. I've had different guys like me, but they really couldn't explain why except that they did (or unless I bugged them about it, to which they would say, 'intelligent, attractive...same old same old)

What type of girl do you like?

Descending order of what I look for. Most important at the top.

Hot bod.

Cute/pretty face.

Can talk normal.

Halfway intelligent.

Intelligent.

Common Sense.

Clothing - is she neat/well dressed.

Interests/personality - as in does she have any, not womans day or hair.

Is she smart ?

Career interests - HR = turn off. Science = good.

Is she mean ?

Cute, able to handle a conversation (moderate intelligence), someone I can talk to for hours and not be bored, has a good sense style, not overweight too much, able to make me laugh, can take a joke and give as good as they get, compassionate, patient, loves sex and is adventurous, etc..

Probably the thing I like most is a girls smile. I also like girls who can smile with their eyes (you can tell they are smiling by just looking in their eyes).

Basically someone who is a lover and a best friend.

Fat

Ugly

Worty

Bad Breathe

Farts alot

Facial hair

Muffin top

Small boobs

Never shaves the box

Matted nasty hair

Crooked teeth

Pit stains

Corns on the toes

Big witch nose

Slurred speech

Three children

Once again sweet Lionel has me ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Sexy Smile

Nice Eyes

Flat stomach

Can carry an intellegent conversation

Can joke around with me

Sarcastic and last but not LEAST....

Can love me on a level that I have never thought possible, make me want to get up every morning for the simple fact that I will get to see her beauty once again, make my heart beat everytime she calls me when she is on her way home from work because I get to hug her once again, can render me speechless when she puts on her beautiful dresses, great in bed, takes care of me and treats me like a MAN, values my opinion and overall, makes me feel as if I have taken all the love this world has to offer and placed it into one relationship.... MINE!

Above is the best woman in the world in my eyes.... My fiance

Sexy Smile

Nice Eyes

Flat stomach

Can carry an intellegent conversation

Can joke around with me

Sarcastic and last but not LEAST....

Can love me on a level that I have never thought possible, make me want to get up every morning for the simple fact that I will get to see her beauty once again, make my heart beat everytime she calls me when she is on her way home from work because I get to hug her once again, can render me speechless when she puts on her beautiful dresses, great in bed, takes care of me and treats me like a MAN, values my opinion and overall, makes me feel as if I have taken all the love this world has to offer and placed it into one relationship.... MINE!

Above is the best woman in the world in my eyes.... My fiance

Awwwwwww.....how sweet Av man!

I want an intelligent girl who can take care of herself, but doesn't mind seeing me at least once a day. I want a girl who will try to make the first move every once in a while. But mostly I want a girl who I can tell anything to and will accept me for who I really am.

And yes, there would have to be a physical attraction as well.

For me, looks don't make the person. I believe myself to be a personality person mostly. Here is the list:

Humorous/sarcastic (I am so they have to be too)

Tough (Im not a big fan of the prissy girl, I like the tom-boyish girl better. Prolly because Im a big and tall guy and I can get physical (not in a bad way of course), not only that I would like to get down and dirty when we play sports)

Looks (As I said before looks don't make the person, but they have to be attractive to me. Here is an example, there is this girl I like and am talking to but none of my friends understand why I like her cause shes not that super hot chick, but in my eyes shes awesome baller(

Size (Im actually a fan of girls who have a lil girth on em. Not too much, but I think it goes along with the tough thing. Although I do know a few short ones who are pretty tough)

Mind (As far as the mind goes. Educated is usually good. I dont mind if she is smater than me or I am smarter than her as long as she is educated.)

Archived