OMG I hate him so much I hate him I hate him

CoCo2009

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But I can't deal like with the dreams. and in the morning and weekends. Im so depressed and alone.

Get stronger girl...Mentally and physically...I dont understand why some women are attracted to men who are insensitive and cruel/controlling when there are plenty of good men who would love the opportunity to go out with you.

What you describe is the core of who this guy really is....Know that and Ask yourself: Why am I attracted to these qualities and what are the good qualities about him that I rationalize/compensate for the bad.

Move forward and don't look back

OMG.. Your beautiful and 27!

Get stronger girl...Mentally and physically...I dont understand why some women are attracted to men who are insensitive and cruel/controlling when there are plenty of good men who would love the opportunity to go out with you.

What you describe is the core of who this guy really is....Know that and Ask yourself: Why am I attracted to these qualities and what are the good qualities about him that I rationalize/compensate for the bad.

Move forward and don't look back

OMG.. Your beautiful and 27!

so you don't think I'm overreacting?

No I dont.

The question you asked him about New years is something my x would have asked me.

I would have never even thought about wanting to spend it with a friend.....If that's his choice, then that's OK. (you know where his heart is at) but if you really love this guy, know that hes on the other side of the fence or is delusional about committing to you.....I know it hurts but my suggestion about getting stronger is purely constructive...single here and I eat right and push myself to workout enough so that my head is clear and I look as good as I can...

No I dont.

The question you asked him about New years is something my x would have asked me.

I would have never even thought about wanting to spend it with a friend.....If that's his choice, then that's OK. (you know where his heart is at) but if you really love this guy, know that hes on the other side of the fence or is delusional about committing to you.....I know it hurts but my suggestion about getting stronger is purely constructive...single here and I eat right and push myself to workout enough so that my head is clear and I look as good as I can...

thanks for your outlook

Are you sure because I am the one that said "why the eff not" and then he said "why so angry" then I said " Why are you being like this" I think you are right because why would he hang up on me after saying the latter? It just didnt make sense. I know I shouldnt have cursed but then when I said the other part I was trying to understand what happened. I'm not in the wrong here am I?

Well you arent going to believe this. He came to my apartment wondering why my phone was off! I told him I was tired of being hurt and I needed time to myself. He said he wants to spend time with me but I was strong and told him I needed time to myself. I was strong for a change

Well you arent going to believe this. He came to my apartment wondering why my phone was off! I told him I was tired of being hurt and I needed time to myself. He said he wants to spend time with me but I was strong and told him I needed time to myself. I was strong for a change

You did good! I'm so proud of you!

Good for you! You see the benefits of standing up for yourself and asking for respect. Now you need to decide on an exit strategy from the situation, i.e. a way to return to normal relations (if that's what you want) without the point of what happened being lost on him. If it were me, I'd wait for his next approach, or if that doesn't happen within a couple of days, make an approach myself, explain calmly that you will not accept him hanging up on you but that you are now willing to put the incident behind you and you hope that things get back to normal. The chances are, he will be offended in some way and or at least will try to wrestle back some of that lost territory by pretending to be offended. Don't give in to it, and don't engage with it; just say you'll be there when he's ready to resume normal relations, and then ignore any further antics until he finally gives up and normality can be restored.

I'm going to try and get an appointment as soon as I can but it probably won't be for a few weeks because of work and money.

I'm sorry, but this feels like an excuse. There are places you can go that work with you on a "sliding scale"...you pay what you can afford. You have to make time for this. If you have time to wait around on him so much, you have time for therapy!

I'm sorry, but this feels like an excuse. There are places you can go that work with you on a "sliding scale"...you pay what you can afford. You have to make time for this. If you have time to wait around on him so much, you have time for therapy!

yeah I guess it is an excuse then.. I don't have much money but if there are places I can find that are really cheap then I just need to go

Archived