Is he awake or asleep? my friends weird sleeping behaviour

When I sleep over my friends, I sleep in the same bed with him. We often sleep close, not always though. However my we often end up in the spoon posistion (just without his arm around me) We have never intially fallen asleep like that it sorta happens in the night at some point though, say if I get up to go to the toilet then come back he will have centered himself in the bed more given me less room obvs and ending up like a lot closer to him. once my friend was so close to me he had the side of his face resting on the back of my head behind me, and to like move would wake him up and make things awkward. Hes the weird part though, often we will lay like that for a long period of time, and suddenly he'll like move me away and turn over, once he pushed me away by my butt Iol. I heard him make some weird noise in his sleep last night when he was spooning me like some weird giggle lol, basicallaly idk if I should mention this to him or not?

I'd think it'd be common sense, but about 99% of the time, a guy and a girl "friend" sleeping together is never without complication.

Are you trying to figure out if he's into you? Why don't you try asking him instead of trying to read his sleeping behaviour. You may be sending the wrong signals - and he may be falsely justifying something to himself as well.

He's sleeping. He probably doesn't even know what he's doing. Some people are very active sleepers, and if used to sleeping alone, may try to hog the bed while asleep. Perhaps he naturally prefers to sleep in the middle of the bed, and when you're over, you get in the way of that. He'll gravitate towards the middle in his sleep if that is the usual place for him.

Archived