what a immature jerk!

omg, so embarrassing. my ex boyfriend found a pair of my panties and some naked pics i had sent to him. he is showing them to every guy he works with and to his friends.

wow that sucks. I think you need to be more careful about who you give naked pics to from now on.

The good thing though is if you were still heartbroken over him this will help you get over him faster.

This is why you never give out naked pics of yourself...to anyone

I agree. If you're a woman, and you're giving out naked pics, then you're potentially shooting yourself in the foot. Don't ever do it. There are websites out there dedicated strictly to "pictures of my naked ex girlfriend" where guys post pics, and they are obviously legit.

This ex of yours..... what a complete tool. I admit, I have pictures of a few of my ex-girlfriends, but no one is ever going to see them. I'm not even going to see them really. I know I have them stowed away somewhere.

Of course, all bets are off when any of my ex's win the lottery.

You know, honestly that makes HIM look bad, not you.

I was with my ex for 5 years and he took some pictures of me in the buff while we were together, and when I left him he got ahold of the pictures and showed them to all his friends.

My take on it is that those pictures were taken when we were in love and they were private between the two of us, and when he flaunted them among his friends HE was the one who looked like a jerk, not me.

Plus, his friends got to see what a hot body he lost.

You know, honestly that makes HIM look bad, not you.

I was with my ex for 5 years and he took some pictures of me in the buff while we were together, and when I left him he got ahold of the pictures and showed them to all his friends.

My take on it is that those pictures were taken when we were in love and they were private between the two of us, and when he flaunted them among his friends HE was the one who looked like a jerk, not me.

Plus, his friends got to see what a hot body he lost.

Ha! Exactly. If I was his buddy, I'd be saying, "What a total loser you are!!! You let her go!?!?!? Sucker!"

he is over thirty and he's being a idiot. he sent me a photo message. he is wearing them and i don't even want to know what else.

for some reason he finds it funny to humiliate me.

It makes him feel powerful. That's how weak he is.

I'd respond with something like, "I always had a feeling you were gay"

he is over thirty and he's being a idiot. he sent me a photo message. he is wearing them and i don't even want to know what else.

He will only have as much power with this as you allow him to have.

I wouldn't even bother responding. Why give him the satisfaction?

omg, so embarrassing. my ex boyfriend found a pair of my panties and some naked pics i had sent to him. he is showing them to every guy he works with and to his friends.

wow... you sent your ex your panties and some naked pics of yourself? man.... i'd love to be your boyfriend.

forward them to his friends with the subject line: "You think the other photos were good, this is even better!"

Just ignore him, and if you're lucky, he'll go away.

Archived