Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last?

Dagless

well there you have it. proof that nice guys actually get all the girls. but gandhi didnt take no crap, he knew he was worth it, and deserved all the ladies.. and thats exactly what he got.. they all lived happily ever after.. the end.

Being a lawyer probably helped him get in to women's panties though.

I love only fools, classic

I have to say I have been shocked at the response to this. There have been some really great posts, I'll have to dish out some rep points.

i bet i am not on that rep list.. lol. this was a fun thread though.

Ladies, would you reject a guy because he was too nice or would just not find him attractive?

Does a guy have to have an edge, be a little bit mean or is it just a myth?

You tell me.

Just look at previous threads of all these females who say that want a nice guy and you will find out that they were brought here by a bad guys who treated them like a crap but they couldn't leave because they "loved him". I bet they wouldn't give you a second glance if they met you.

Enough said.

Just look at previous threads of all these females who say that want a nice guy and you will find out that they were brought here by a bad guys who treated them like a crap but they couldn't leave because they "loved him". I bet they wouldn't give you a second glance if they met you.

Enough said.

Life is full of choices, people get trapped in to relationships they don't really want to be in for all kind of reasons. Who am I to judge?

Now if a woman doesn't want to look at me twice I ain’t going to lose any sleep over it. We all mean something to someone, somewhere it's just finding them, that's the tricky part and you know what, that's life.

Archived