Open Club  ·  31 members  ·  Free

Book Talk

What book are you currently reading?

metrogirl

I've been naughty because I've started reading lots of books without finishing any! I don't usually do that! At the moment I am reading The stranger house by Reginald Hill. The other books I've started to read are Ticktock by Dean Koontz, Out are the lights by Richard Laymon, I see you by Gregg Hurwitz and The best of Roald Dahl.

now that i have a few weeks off, I need a good book. Suggestions?

-The historian (an actual good book about vampires. It's actually scary and informative about eastern european history)

-Eat, Pray, Love (story of a divorced woman's journey to discover who she really is)

-Franny and Zooey (book about a girl going through a mental breakdown due to college and the relationship between her, her brother, and the ghosts of her dead sibling that seems to haunt their family)

-The historian (an actual good book about vampires. It's actually scary and informative about eastern european history)

-Eat, Pray, Love (story of a divorced woman's journey to discover who she really is)

-Franny and Zooey (book about a girl going through a mental breakdown due to college and the relationship between her, her brother, and the ghosts of her dead sibling that seems to haunt their family)

I started reading the historian but I left it on an airplane somewhere!!! *sniffle

Gosh that was in '06

Thanks! I'll write those down and get them from the library next time I go! I'm especially interested in Franny And Zooey

Thanks! I'll write those down and get them from the library next time I go! I'm especially interested in Franny And Zooey

Did you like Catcher in the Rye?

Same author.

Franny and Zooey is much better in my opinion though. The characters are more dimensional because they actually have a deep history that explains their way of thinking.

It's my favourite book.

I'm reading Eat, Pray, Love now, it's good! It's an interesting read, I'm finding it a slow read though for some reason.