Open Club  ·  31 members  ·  Free

Book Talk

What book are you currently reading?

metrogirl

Duma Key by Stephen King...not a big fan of Key but this book is very intriguing!

You know...I REALLY have to stop ribbing you like this...and I mean no harm....but....I...just...can't...help..it...

In response....

I was more inclined to think it would be something like the Kama Sutra.

You know...I REALLY have to stop ribbing you like this...and I mean no harm....but....I...just...can't...help..it...

In response....

I was more inclined to think it would be something like the Kama Sutra.

That's my coffee table book...pics included!!! great conversation starter...

and you can rib away, i don't mind

I don't actually have a coffee table but it is displayed in my bookshelf...i think it's a beautiful book!

I'm sure it is...but it would give me dirty thoughts!!

I had a demented ex-room-mate sometime ago who wanted to display Playboys on our coffee table for reading material for guests because he thought PB was "classy" magazine. I told him I didn't think it was appropriate.

I'm sure it is...but it would give me dirty thoughts!!

I had a demented ex-room-mate sometime ago who wanted to display Playboys on our coffee table for reading material for guests because he thought PB was "classy" magazine. I told him I didn't think it was appropriate.

well i think the kama sutra is a bit different then playboy...kama sutra is all about honouring sexuality and finding the beauty, intimacy and connection...i would defend it to anyone who might deem my displaying it as tasteless...

ofcourse my parents live 4600km away so if they were coming to visit i would hide it!

well i think the kama sutra is a bit different then playboy...kama sutra is all about honouring sexuality and finding the beauty, intimacy and connection...i would defend it to anyone who might deem my displaying it as tasteless...

ofcourse my parents live 4600km away so if they were coming to visit i would hide it!

I have the second volume of the "Little Annie Fanny" comic anthology. It ran in Playboy from the 60s through the 80s.

Maybe I'll keep it out for people to leaf through and use your "honouring sexuality" argument when my grandparents are appalled by it.

Now only, if they would release a compendia of the "Moonshine McJuggs" comix as well.

I have the second volume of the "Little Annie Fanny" comic anthology. It ran in Playboy from the 60s through the 80s.

Maybe I'll keep it out for people to leaf through and use your "honouring sexuality" argument when my grandparents are appalled by it.

Now only, if they would release a compendia of the "Moonshine McJuggs" comix as well.

funny man!!!! *shakes head*

• 2 weeks later...
Oh i used to read her stuff all the time.

*puts it on next Chapters visit*

She doesn't write a lot of books often like some authors do and I think I have read most of her books. I was browsing Amazon this morning and I think there may be 1 or 2 more that I haven't read yet.

*sighs* whatever will I do?

She doesn't write a lot of books often like some authors do and I think I have read most of her books. I was browsing Amazon this morning and I think there may be 1 or 2 more that I haven't read yet.

*sighs* whatever will I do?

I used to read constantly but my attention span has fled me.

Did you really enjoy the last book by Ann, what would you rate it out of 10??

I used to read constantly but my attention span has fled me.

Did you really enjoy the last book by Ann, what would you rate it out of 10??

10..... I am always spellbound when I read her books. I don't have the greatest attention span lately but when I have one of her books, I make the time....LOL