Got angry during sex

BronzedSkin123

When I was with my ex, the times that we did have sex I used to get angry..mainly during the foreplay, the way he would touch me and suck on my breast just made me want to kick him in the face so hard. I would just lay there with this disgusted look on my face with this desire to just sock him in his jaw. Partly because he would never touch me the way that I wanted him to. If i told him that I didn't like something he would get defensive and do it anyway. Which would make me want to go into a rage and beat him up. I still get angry when I think back about it.

is this normal?

I know what you're talking about....When my ex and I got close to the end of our relationship I was the same way...He'd be kissing all over my face or try to touch me in some way and I'd literally almost hit him and stop all together...I think it just has to do with how you feel about that person in general..By that time our realtionship was ruined and pretty much over so it reflected in the bedroom

I don't mean to be harsh but instead of being angry with him, learn to express yourself?

I've found most females i've been in relationships with tend to not want to suggest how to do things or how they like things.

I just make it very clear in the beginning of a relationship that I want to be the best lover I can, tell me anything it won't offend me.

Once you make that offer they know how you think and will be more open to suggestion.

Sorry to say, but I find many women actually get angry at and resentful of the man they are with as attraction goes through its natural up and down cycles in the course of a relationship, and this spills over into sex. Have experienced very bad treatment as the "honeymoon" feelings inevitably ebb in several relationships, then complete idolization as the attraction builds again.

So, no, I don't think you are particularly abnormal, just a little more blunt and honest than many...

Me too servedcold. It seems like when the honeymoon phase that is when I started to get criticized more and more in the bedroom despite never seeing any signs of a problem before and I always asked her if there was anything I could do or change in that area to make things more enjoyable for her.

And then back when idolization phase begins they can't get enough, pull over on the side of the road cause I need you so bad, you are a God in bed, etc.

Strange.

I've got a novel idea for some folks here, how bout learning to control your emotions instead of letting them control you. Display some discipline and self-control instead of acting like these feelings just happen to you, cause you to behave in a bad way, and are completely beyond your ability to change. Address your impulsivity or you will eventually suffer for it by losing something very precious... a partner who truly loves you.

This applies to both men and women who use their SO as an emotional punching bag because they lack anything greater than adolescent control over their behavior.

Behavior is a choice, not something that just "happens" to you. Control your hormones and emotions or you will never achieve true equality (in womens' case) or respect (regardless of gender) in society.

I've got a novel idea for some folks here, how bout learning to control your emotions instead of letting them control you. Display some discipline and self-control instead of acting like these feelings just happen to you, cause you to behave in a bad way, and are completely beyond your ability to change. Address your impulsivity or you will eventually suffer for it by losing something very precious... a partner who truly loves you.

This applies to both men and women who use their SO as an emotional punching bag because they lack anything greater than adolescent control over their behavior.

Behavior is a choice, not something that just "happens" to you. Control your hormones and emotions or you will never achieve true equality (in womens' case) or respect (regardless of gender) in society.

BRAVO! It takes strength to master your emotions but is very empowering once you learn it. We should not allow our emotions to control us. Sure, we all have weak moments but there is a fine line to be drawn and we can control how we act.

It takes tons more strength to not blow up and have hissy fits then practicing self control.

You deserve someone who is taller and has a better build (but my guess is that if you get what you wish for, you'll still be angry because my guess is that this is all about you) and he deserves someone who is honest with herself and who doesn't blame her issues with expressing her feelings in an appropriate and direct way on someone else. Oh, and who isn't repulsed by him.

Archived