Purchasing Questionable Items (14+)

ilovethatgirl

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buy one off ebay from a high rated seller who will take a money order. If they don't say whether they take MOs, you can ask them before bidding.

They dont sell them on ebay,i think its against the rule unless they are massager's..Well they dont on the Uk one..

Checked it out before I posted, there are bunches of em on the US site. Not your garden variety penis shapes or jackrabbits, but lots of vibrators obviously designed for women' s pleasure... even found one shaped like a rubber ducky LOL!

A rubber duck? That doesnt seem right!haha

It must be different rule on the US one...Believe me i have scoured the UK one on occasion..

Checked it out before I posted, there are bunches of em on the US site. Not your garden variety penis shapes or jackrabbits, but lots of vibrators obviously designed for women' s pleasure... even found one shaped like a rubber ducky LOL!

BTW, OP you might consider one of the smaller finger mounted ones for her. Tiny, unimposing, and unless she has gotten used to using larger more powerful ones, should do the trick. You can use it on her also and feel less like robocop...

If you buy it from Ebay how do you know its not USED??? Ewwwwww

You are 16 and you want to purchase a vibrator for this oversexed ex of yours. She clearly doesn't need a vibrator since she is getting lots of action for real...let her current boyfriend by her the vibrator. I guess I must be old....years ago 16 year olds would buy their female friends perfume or jewelry, certainly not dildos!!

You are 16 and you want to purchase a vibrator for this oversexed ex of yours. She clearly doesn't need a vibrator since she is getting lots of action for real...let her current boyfriend by her the vibrator. I guess I must be old....years ago 16 year olds would buy their female friends perfume or jewelry, certainly not dildos!!

He's not her boyfriend, she's breaking up with him right away, she's not "oversexed", and thats not what this thread is about. If I wanted to hear opinions on her, I would have asked.

First, in most jurisdictions, it is illegal to sell adult sex toys to minors under the age of 18. Age of consent is irrelevant to commerce.

Second, if you think buying sex toys for your 14 year old EX girlfriend who might be pregnant with another guy's kid is appropriate, you need to get a grip. You are totally obsessed with her, about having sex with her, about other guys NOT having sex with her etc.

You can buy her a million toys, but if she sees some guy she likes and wants to date who is not you, she is going to ignore whatever toys you send her and have sex with him. in fact, maybe she and her man will together use the toy you so kindly procured (illegally) for them.

honey, PLEASE, stop obsessing about your EX and be a REAL friend to her if that is what she needs, not doing stuff like this, or even THINKING about doing stuff like this.

You need to get your own life, and find a new local girl for yourself that is legal age and actually does want to date you, unlike your ex.

FFS nobody here understands... I haven't shared everything me and my girl have ever said to each other, ok? Why? Because its none of your damn business, thats why. The bottom line is, we still love each other, the only problem is how far apart we are, a problem which will shortly be resolved (not just over the summer, but through frequent visits after the summer as well).

I don't WANT to hear any of this, I'm TIRED of you people telling me the same thing over and over again, thats why I deleted my other thread. If she breaks up with me for whatever guy happens to walk by, I'll come here and tell you and admit you were right and apologize for my behaviour, but until/unless that happens, I'm NOT interested in hearing this anymore. I know her, and I know that she isn't stringing me along, she isn't keeping me just in case nobody better comes along, and she isn't taking advantage of my generousity. Don't ask me HOW I know, I don't know how, it just comes from knowing her.

PLEASE, DROP THIS. I deleted my other thread because I got tired of this.

I find it hard to believe that you "love" each other. Infatuated with each other probably. Lusting after each other more likely.

Personally I don't think a 14 year old girl should be having sex at all, let alone having their 16 year old (also still underage) friends giving them sex toys as presents. Can you say inappropriate!? I'm not even questioning or talking about your relationship. I'm just saying you are only sixteen and I just think it's, well disgusting, that someone your age is wanting to purchase a sex toy for someone who is even younger than you are.

Also, buying a sex toy for her is something to do that makes you "mature" or and "adult". It does not add an adult aspect to your relationship either.

FFS nobody here understands...

I'm not trying to be an * * * * * * * when I say this - but you are too young to be telling people who are older and more experienced that they don't "understand" you.

The reason people are stating their comments based on your previous thread (whatever it might be - I'm oblivious to it) is because they don't want to see you make the wrong decision and hurt yourself.

But as for defense on part of "ilovethatgirl" - I think you purchasing a dildo in satisfaction of your female friend would be much wiser than sexual intercourse. However - thanks to the stupidity of Canadian Law - you guys are allowed to have sex before purchasing sex toys. Go figure.

Anyways - I believe you're best bet is to find a older friend of yours to go in the shop and get it. Either that or go into the shop yourself and try purchasing one yourself. I've purchased a dildo once for a female friend once and no questions whatsoever were asked for (No I.D). But mind you that it was in Markham, Ontario - at a Spencers.

I think you guys need to stop imposing your views on him when that's not what he asked for. If you don't think its appropriate, maybe you should start a new thread about how 16 year olds shouldn't be buying sex toys.

So if a 16 year old were to come on here asking about where to find hookers would you feel that it is inappropriate to try to discourage him and instead give a list of the places where he could find hookers??

So if a 16 year old were to come on here asking about where to find hookers would you feel that it is inappropriate to try to discourage him and instead give a list of the places where he could find hookers??

hear, hear.

I absolutely agree with what you said. I'm not a very avid poster on her, but I do think that sometimes certain individuals can be overly opinionated in their posts. I've always thought that an opinion is just a person's point of view on a given topic, NOT a way to tell another person what they should do. Some of the posts on this thread were a bit harsh and quite a few were off topic. The thread had nothing to do with the persons' past and "in my opinion" should have not been brought up.

I think kids these days are exposed to sex way more than they should be, and this thread was a good example of that. The original poster had a simple question that just needed answering, not bashing. I'm not very educated in the way these forums work, but if the thread was about something immoral or illegal, the moderators would have deleted it. At least that's my understanding partly of what the moderators are here for.

Archived