Purchasing Questionable Items (14+)

ilovethatgirl

It's rated 14+ because these discussions always have a way of turning naughty

So I've found the website I'm going to buy my girl's vibrator from... the only problem being, I would need a credit card to order from said site (or any other sites, for that matter), and, of course, credit cards are for 18+ only.

I've considered asking my mother if I could use her credit card to order SOMEthing for my girl that is a private present for her only, but if she says no... idk how I'll get one.

Can anyone help?

EDIT: for the sake of privacy, this particular site shows up on your bill as "internet deliveries" or some such.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for the girl that treats you horribly? and it will show up on your mom's credit card bill as to what it was.

PLEASE, lets move ON from that.

And yes I know, however I checked on that and apparently to protect privacy it shows up as "internet deliveries" or something like that.

yeah, it'll be on the bill.

Don't use the credit card. You could just ask your mom for some extra money.

Make sure that you told everyone else what you got her the same thing. aka, make sure you keep your lies straight about it. Also, tell your gf what the psuedo present was. That way your mom won't be like "did you like the platonic teddy bear that i lovethatgirl got you?" and your gf won't say "he didn't get me that..."

PLEASE, lets move ON from that.

And yes I know, however I checked on that and apparently to protect privacy it shows up as "internet deliveries" or something like that.

Haha ok lets move on

Do you have a paypal account or know anyone who has? Lots of sites accept that kind of payment now..

all the paypal accounts i think require a credit card as a backer.

Im not sure,mine has but i think you can have one without a credit card but it will be classed as unverified..Dont quote me on that though,i never read the small print..

But if the OP knows someone who has one he could give him the cash & then buy via paypal..

rofl well I'm guessing I can dismiss my mom and dad out of hand...

no, I don't really know anyone... which is why I fell back on internet delivery.

Mmmmmm I don't know how your going to get around this then?

We have an abundance of these things,that is my friends & i.. Its like toy city here!lol

But there are lots of parties like Ann Summers etc. I really dont know how an underage young man would get hold of one?

Have you checked under your sisters bed? lol Sorry i couldnt resist!!!

Talk to your parents about opening a student checking account. You can use your atm/debit card to make internet purchases. It's usually free to open a student account and generally there isn't a monthly fee or minimum balance. You're parents will probably just think you're being responsible with your money and you'll have a way of making purchases online.

Mmmmmm I don't know how your going to get around this then?

We have an abundance of these things,that is my friends & i.. Its like toy city here!lol

But there are lots of parties like Ann Summers etc. I really dont know how an underage young man would get hold of one?

Have you checked under your sisters bed? lol Sorry i couldnt resist!!!

lmfao that would disturb me greatly, since she is 10

Talk to your parents about opening a student checking account. You can use your atm/debit card to make internet purchases. It's usually free to open a student account and generally there isn't a monthly fee or minimum balance. You're parents will probably just think you're being responsible with your money and you'll have a way of making purchases online.

good idea... I thought of that, but I thought a "student" was somebody in college/university... would it apply to high school as well?

good idea... I thought of that, but I thought a "student" was somebody in college/university... would it apply to high school as well?

I had one in high school (still have one in college) and my brother is 17 and has had one for at least a year. I don't know what the minimum age is and it probably varies by bank, but you should be able to get one. Plenty of high school kids have jobs so they have to have somewhere to put the money - some of them even have thier jobs direct deposit.

Archived