Sex on first date

Mikeps

So I went on a first date with this woman a few months ago. We bumped into each other at work just a couple of times and made small talk for just a couple minutes each time. We finally bumped into each other again after a few months had elapsed and we could not stop flirting with each other.....the chemistry we both felt was like we have never experienced (for each encounter mentioned above). Long story short, went to dinner and a movie and then started making out in the car. I asked her to to have sex with me, and she kept resisting, saying that we can't do it yet......but the mood was so intense that we kept kissing (I was the more aggressive one) and eventually it happened (we did it). Now a few months later, we are in love and committed to each other.....however should it be of concern that either of us put out on the first date?

This seems like a question you should have asked before the 3rd or 4th date before you got serious with her. IE I slept with this girl right away, if she gives it up that quickly do I have to worry.... at this point you are well past that stage so forget it, and enjoy life!!

just because you got her into bed that quickly, doesn't mean she's done it before, or would do it again. If you love eachother, she won't cheat on you, and vice versa.

If it's a big issue for you, talk to her about it. Figure out what you want from this post ad try and get it done so you fee more comfortable.

I guess I'm feeling insecure because she has had near 20 sexual partners (she is 38) and has told me things about her past that I wish she never had (i.e.- she was in a long distance relationship when she was 21 and saw her BF maybe 1 or 2 weeks every year for about 1-2 years and she ended up falling in bed with some guy that she grew fond of.....then eventually moved to be with the man she was cheating on).

I agree with those who said that they know happy marriages that started out with sex on the first date - or sex the first time they met! The issue I would have with this woman is she seems to lack some discretion - oversharing about her past sex life - and I would want to know why she chooses to do that with you. I might not be comfortable with someone who had that many sexual partners at that age, but I'd have to know more.

Consider that your concern over this might be an excuse to hide from yourself some deeper concerns? If not, I wouldn't sabotage a good thing over this - after all, you were there too on that first date (not sure what your past is like, either).

I guess I'm feeling insecure because she has had near 20 sexual partners (she is 38) and has told me things about her past that I wish she never had (i.e.- she was in a long distance relationship when she was 21 and saw her BF maybe 1 or 2 weeks every year for about 1-2 years and she ended up falling in bed with some guy that she grew fond of.....then eventually moved to be with the man she was cheating on).

are you the one who asked her for details or did she willingly volunteer? the one thing that annoys me is guys who insist on hearing the 'play by play' with every last bf, and then they get upset when they find out!

20 sexual partners for 38 isn't that bad. if she started having sex at 18, then that's 1 partner every year, on average.

So I went on a first date with this woman a few months ago. We bumped into each other at work just a couple of times and made small talk for just a couple minutes each time. We finally bumped into each other again after a few months had elapsed and we could not stop flirting with each other.....the chemistry we both felt was like we have never experienced (for each encounter mentioned above). Long story short, went to dinner and a movie and then started making out in the car. I asked her to to have sex with me, and she kept resisting, saying that we can't do it yet......but the mood was so intense that we kept kissing (I was the more aggressive one) and eventually it happened (we did it). Now a few months later, we are in love and committed to each other.....however should it be of concern that either of us put out on the first date?[/QUOTE]

Heck no it shouldn't matter! Who cares if you both put out on the first date?!?! If you're happy then what would it matter.....Be glad you found some one you truly care about...don't be so concerned about what society 'expects' you to do or what other people have told you is appropriate. That's what's wrong with this world.

If things are going great, like annie i have to ask why ask us? LOL

These things normally don't end well but that would be BEFORE you actaully start seeing each other. ONce two people actually start dating the longevity of the relationship isn't really dependent upon how fast you slept together you will just go thru the same bumps as normal couples.

are you the one who asked her for details or did she willingly volunteer? the one thing that annoys me is guys who insist on hearing the 'play by play' with every last bf, and then they get upset when they find out!

20 sexual partners for 38 isn't that bad. if she started having sex at 18, then that's 1 partner every year, on average.

She started at 15 and was married from 27 to 37.

Archived