I went through the same thing and like you I'm also in week 2.

Why don't you write her a letter (by hand, it releases more of the anger and disbelief). Then just tuck it away in a safe place. Once you send it, it's done and too late to reverse. You will feel better for having written it though.

She is being inconsiderate (as my ex is) and since we have given them an easy out (to be honest and not leave us hanging), we did all we could.

I have decided to move on. I am done.

I love him, but I also love myself.

I wish you the best (healing prayers being sent your way).

So I should probably say that I need more time. I just dont want baggage in my life and I dont want her coming back to me after I've started something else.

It's not actually been week 2 it's actually about 3 months in now. I was wanting to be friends but I dont see now I can be. Its a shame but I think it is best.

So should I text her now just saying that I need time and cant continue this any longer?

David_ I am in a similar situation as you. To make a long story short (its been posted here alot) My ex BU with me due to mental problems and in the last email she sent me the day after we BU, it was simply titled "I love you" and went off to explain how much I meant to her, and how the BU had nothing to do with me and how maybe we'd have a relationship once she got better. She also told me how shed come find me once she got better and make me break up who i was dating so we could be a couple again. She wants NC from me because her feelings for me are so strong and she needs to simplify things.

I don't want to start dating again, and have her come back into my life. I don't believe/plan on her coming back, but how we left it does still offer a ray of possibility IMHO. Its not fair to me or the poor girl I could possibly BU up with for my ex. Enjoy being single. Enjoy being free and flirting with other girls. Take some out on dates, and when you meet one who you are sure you wouldnt BU with if your ex rang your doorbell that day, then go for it. Use this time as an opportunity.

I think it is right you dont want to be friends with you. I am sure you have tons of friends who don't give you this drama and play games with you. Would you put up with a guy friend who gave you this much trash? Heck no.

Archived