Do you ever stop loving your first love?

Brokenhearted87

I still care about my first love. If given an opportunity to try and have a friendship now, that would be lovely and I'd love it.

It's been many years and the truth is that while I still care about him a great deal, and probably always will!, I don't really know him anymore. Haven't spoken to him in years.

We'd have to get to know each other all over again. And I'm not hanging on wishing to get back with him: I know, and am ok, that it may not ever happen.

Important thing is I truly do want him to be happy. Whatever he needs to do.

Honestly....right now in my life...I've made enough mistakes and have enough failed relationships under my belt that I'm really ready to be selfish and not worry about any ex (or current..for that matter) loves.

I don't care what any of them are doing. I don't want to see any of them again.

I want to travel the road lightly without any heavy loads.

I want a "peaceful, easy, feelin." Relationships have not been condusive to that.

I plan on dating again...but I want to travel free and easy right now. That entails clearing my mind of the past and starting anew.

Honestly....right now in my life...I've made enough mistakes and have enough failed relationships under my belt that I'm really ready to be selfish and not worry about any ex (or current..for that matter) loves.

I don't care what any of them are doing. I don't want to see any of them again.

I want to travel the road lightly without any heavy loads.

I want a "peaceful, easy, feelin." Relationships have not been condusive to that.

I plan on dating again...but I want to travel free and easy right now. That entails clearing my mind of the past and starting anew.

Hey Mutley

Sorry you're not feeling the best....I can truly empathise...it's a rough ride. What I was really asking was more for down the road, in time, how people feel about their first loves. I will always want mine in my life and hope he always will be.

Hey Mutley

Sorry you're not feeling the best....I can truly empathise...it's a rough ride. What I was really asking was more for down the road, in time, how people feel about their first loves. I will always want mine in my life and hope he always will be.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on that then.

Good luck to you.

Archived