• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barbie, this is one selfish and immature guy! He's gone off and had his little flings and now he's mad you're not knocking on his door begging for sex. And he's hoping you'll pick up the phone on one of these late night calls and ask him over for sex.

Can you block his number? If you can't just never answer a call from him again. Why should you answer the phone just to give yourself a world of hurt? You are hurting because you were attached to him, but he is only in love with himself and getting what he wants. The person you THOUGHT you loved just isn't who he is.

Remind yourself that you did NOTHING to deserve this, and he is showing his true colors. He lies, he's verbally abusive, he's insulting you and STILL demanding sex. What kind of a hollow human being does that? You just need to accept how truly he is NOT the one for you. He is just a spoiled selfish guy who's had his fill of 'freedom' now and is missing the sex.

You don't want to be his free hooker honey so don't answer those late night booty calls... don't even talk to him, just move on to some guy who treats you with respect.

i know, your right BSBE. you've been so right throughout all this.

he doesn't deserve my hurt, my pain nor my tears. i need to stop giving him what he wants. he wants me to want him, he wants me to hurt and he wants me to go crawling back. im not ... so he has to make me hurt even more.

he thinks i want to be with him still ... so by him doing this he thinks ill just turn back into the needy insecure person that i am with him.

i jsut need to REMIND MYSELF over and over that he hurt me ... that this should be a flippin BLESSINg that he is no longer in my life .... but still in the back of me somewhere i hurt and i care. . . gahh

It sounds like you're really addicted to the drama of it all.

Seriously, just forget about this guy? He's shown you his true colors, what more does he need to do? Don't let him contact you and listen to all the good advice people give you here and stop over-analyzing and obsessing with his every move.

It sounds like you're really addicted to the drama of it all.

Seriously, just forget about this guy? He's shown you his true colors, what more does he need to do? Don't let him contact you and listen to all the good advice people give you here and stop over-analyzing and obsessing with his every move.

it is kind of nice to know one is desired

exactly.

i was with him for a year and a half, surely it wasn't that long but it was long enough. i loved him. sorry im obsessing .... i can't help it. im only human. i can't hate him, i don't have it in me.

i cannot help how i feel.

you are human....i know the feeling of wanting something to work out and it turned to crap, then remembering the good times and wanting those times back. But you can't go home again

how can he tell me that he never loved me? he said it first. he said it ALL the time, ALL THE TIME.

that doesn't make sense to me.

the only thing that gets me through is the fact that all our "happy" was based on lies.

he probably loved you the only way he knew how.......he needs to learn what love is. You know what you want and you will recognize love when Cupid draws back his bow and let's his arrow go straight towards your heart

even if i broke up with someone i would get a kick if that person still desired me....i had that pleasant revelation last december. a woman revealed to me that after 5 years she still wanted to be close to me

when you knew that was the case, did it make you more inclined towards her, or did you just avoid her, but enjoy her adoration?

he probably loved you the only way he knew how.......he needs to learn what love is. You know what you want and you will recognize love when Cupid draws back his bow and let's his arrow go straight towards your heart

your right. or maybe he only thought his feelings were love, but it's obvious that they weren't. if he loved me or ever loved me he wouldn't be acting this way. he wouldn't even think to treat me this way.

Archived