I have got a Knife right now to kill myself

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm sorry your family hasn't been very supportive towards you these days, some family can be like that. let us assure you that they do care about you, and like musicguy said, we care about you also, even if we are strangers on the internet, know that there are many people who would be very sad if you were gone.

why doesn't your mom want you to see laura? can you see her at school?

Well you do know your parents better than we do. And I can understand how it feels like they just don't care. Maybe they are going through rough times too and have forgotten that you have feelings about all this.

Why do you need to move schools?

Some people do have parents that suck.

My guitar teacher told me about his parents, and I am amazed that he has turned out to be such a great person.

He told me that sometimes you have to give up on getting what you want (parents who care) and focus on what you can have - a great life with friends who care, and things you love to do.

Right now, you feel powerless and that this will get them back. But it won't last, you'll get through school, get to college and be able to built the life you want, where only you have power over what happens.

yeah, unfortunately, we can't choose our parents. but we can choose our friends. 13 is a really really hard age. hang in there, in a few years, you can move out on your own, and then live life as you please. honestly, my life improved about a thousand times once i moved out onto my own, i could come and go as i wanted, and do what i wanted without anyone hasseling me. the teen years are very difficult, but i promise you things will get better if you hang in there.

change the things in your life that you hate. Right now, as mentioned on here, the teen years are a crazy rough time, but all of us have been through it (atleast the older folk on here) we know what you are going through. I call the teen years the "gauntlet" in life, but in the end, things change and it'll be a blur. What you need to focus on now are things that make you happy. Also you have to change your attitude towards your life. The more you think positive, things will be positive, the more you think negative, things will be negative. I know, easier said than done, but somethings the little things that you do and way you think can make progress, it just takes time

change the things in your life that you hate. Right now, as mentioned on here, the teen years are a crazy rough time, but all of us have been through it (atleast the older folk on here) we know what you are going through. I call the teen years the "gauntlet" in life, but in the end, things change and it'll be a blur. What you need to focus on now are things that make you happy. Also you have to change your attitude towards your life. The more you think positive, things will be positive, the more you think negative, things will be negative. I know, easier said than done, but somethings the little things that you do and way you think can make progress, it just takes time

i totally agree - focus on things that can make your life better.

for example, i hated being at home, couldn't stand my mom, so i got involved in a lot of after-school activities, like debate team, so i wouldn't have to be at home. i'd hang out with those people after school and made a lot of friends that way. it was good.

do things that get you out of the house, like debate team, cheerleading, sports, volunteering, etc...

Archived