I have got a Knife right now to kill myself

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
she did'nt pull me out because of just laura she pulled me out because i was put in a room where i could see her having freedom and i was stuck inside locked in

See there's your answer. Your mother doesn't dislike Laura. She probably doesn't even know Laura. You can give your mother the oppurtunity to get to know Laura if you go to her and tell her how you feel about this all. I'm sure your mother will work something out for you. She would probably love nothing more than to see you smile and be happy and Laura will do that for you.

it's ok i will tell you all the teachers locked me in the room so they could watch me eat and be miserable the room was near a big window where i could see laura they wanted to torcher me i was in there all day i was not aloud to go to the toilet or anything they did it so i could not do anything and they never let me have a drink and i was screaming the place down and when they let out at the end of the day i punched them for doing it to me and i was in there everyday and they grabbed my arms so i could not escape

Ah! Lived in Richmond N Yorks for three months. Left right after Guy Faulks Day because of the darkness. That explains it. You can be sad. It's okay to be sad. And all that. Listen to some music and take a walk out in your beautiful countryside. When I'm blue, which is right now, I think about the carne that marks the Coast to Coast and where I used to sit looking down Wensleydale and up Swaledale. The primroses are coming. The snowdrops have probably already pushed thru. Go to nature young woman! Go!

Ah! Lived in Richmond N Yorks for three months. Left right after Guy Faulks Day because of the darkness. That explains it. You can be sad. It's okay to be sad. And all that. Listen to some music and take a walk out in your beautiful countryside. When I'm blue, which is right now, I think about the carne that marks the Coast to Coast and where I used to sit looking down Wensleydale and up Swaledale. The primroses are coming. The snowdrops have probably already pushed thru. Go to nature young woman! Go!

I could'nt agree more. Try to take in all the beauty that nature, and expecially music brings, even if everyone in your life fails you, how could you wanna pass up the beautiful, simple things in lfe.

Archived