I have got a Knife right now to kill myself

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All The Pain Will Go Away If I Do Kill Myself

No, your life will go away, no 13 year old can turely know themselves, this is because they hanen't been around or gone through enough life experience to determine that, would'nt you wanna be able to look back on this and say "I got through that" rather then dying tonight with no existence at all.

Hi Princess. I know this will probably be hard for you to understand, but what your mother did by pulling you out of that school was out of her love for you. She didn't want you to be in a place that makes you so vulnerable you want to cause harm to yourself. I don't know what your reasons are for hurting yourself at that particular school (kids tormenting you, bullies, teasing) but I do know that if you were that unhappy to be there than not being there is the best thing for you.

You might not be able to see Laura anymore, but you can adjust to your new school and make new friends there. You have a fresh start. You can start all over again. As hard as it may seem, you can do it.

You seem like a smart girl, I have faith in you.

I Am Not Going To Stop Being Friends With Laura I Have Know Her Since Forever

Did you tell your mother that she is the only person you can talk to? Maybe if you talk to your mother about how you feel about Laura she will understand and let you talk to her on the phone. Talking on the phone shouldn't be an issue. Or maybe you can set up some kind of visitation through your counselors office if your mother approves. Supervised visitations should be OK.

Or I have a better idea. I think it would be nice if you, your mom and Laura all went to a movie twice a month is that possible?

You should really tell your mother that even if she has to be around you still want to see Laura because she is the only person you feel comfortable around.

Can you do that?

I don't have an MSN. We can talk here--I spend most of my days on here anyway.

How do you know your mother won't listen if you don't even want to try to talk to her? I think she'll listen if you calmly sit her down and express yourself in a nice tone.

If she lets you use the internet than I"m sure she will listen. She doesn't seem that strict or that close-minded. I know she loves you. She has kept you from harming yourself this long. She wants her little girl to live because she wants you to grow up and live your life.

Archived