I have got a Knife right now to kill myself

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I strongly feel that you can talk to your mother about this. I just get this really good feeling that she will be willing to listen if you go to her like the bright young lady you are.

Sit her down and explain to her how Laura makes you feel. Tell her that Laura is the only person you feel comfortable around and comfortable enough to talk to about your problems.

You should really ask her if you can have supervised visits with her. You can even ask your mom to call her mom to explain everything. I'm sure they will work something out for the sake of you and Laura. I'm sure Laura is giving her family a hard time because she can't see you too. You aren't the only one who feels sad because you can't see her. She probably feels the same way you do.

have any of you tried to kill yourself before

You know what Laura I'm going to be completely honest with you. I haven't attempted to kill myself before but I used to sit and wonder what it would be like if I wasn't around. That's how worthless I thought my life was. I'm still working on my problems, but I don't think my issues are that big that I should take myself from them. I look at it this way. Someone else always has worse problems than me. That's how I get through my day.

she might not let me but i will try once i begged her to let me stay at the school laura is at

I know staying at that school probably seems like a good idea to you, because your best friend is still there, but maybe it's best for you to go to this other school. At least until things die down at the old school. You'll be surprised at what kind of new opporutunities you will have at this new school.

You obviously weren't happy there and that's why your mother pulled you out. She didn't pull you out because of Laura. It might have seemed that way, but she did it because that school was causing you pain. Enough pain to try and kill yourself.

Do you understand?

Archived