I have got a Knife right now to kill myself

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang in there, things will get better. Everyone has tough periods in their life, suicide is never the answer.

extinction is right... the fact that your mother is hesitant to let you hang out with your friend that tried to kill herself, shows that she doesn't want you dead.

Parents sometimes have a weird way of showing they care and their children don't always understand them, but that sounds to me like she's simply worried about her daughter.

At age 13 you still have a lot to live for, so please don't do anything drastic.

I second simply complicated's suggestion.

Talking to a teacher, or a guidance councilor wouldn't be a bad idea.

I understand being scared about doing so, it's not always easy to talk about your emotions.. but in the end, I know you can do it.

Emailing the person listed in the above message would be a great start.

Is there an equivalent of Childline in the USA? It is an anonymous phoneline for kids who need help to ring.

Or the Samaritans?

Princess, posting on here took a leap of faith, and no one has attacked you or made you feel stupid for your feelings. People who don't even know you know enough that you have a life that is worth something and that you don't deserve to be in pain.

Opening up to someone actually in your life can be even more scary, but no one is going to make you feel small if you trust them enough to help you. If you can be brave enough to do this, everything can be helped.

Archived