Weird turn ons...

greenmonster

i read almost every post and can't say that found anything really weird! : )

for example my bf gets turned on by fantasies and things like,me having web sex with other guy and at the same time him having me watching. or making some pics in Photo Shop ,pasting my face some woman's body,who gets * * * * ed by couple men. or fantasies about incest!

it's kinda boring already and doesn't really work for me but i love this guy and feel uncomfortable to confess that i dont like all this. we never make love,we play all this "fantasy games" : ((

i could get into that QQQQ

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, where did you say you lived again? LOL!!!

Definetly, LOL -me to!!!

oooh! i like it when my bf is in the shower and he soaps up with my little yellow duck poof (its the only one i have and its adorable!) and since he has such manly chest hair and a burly beard when he lathers up he gets really soapy and actually becomes a poof.. i love watching him do that...

ROFL thats hilarious

My guy's wrists are a turn on. The shape of them, the way they lead to his big hands. I love those hands too. My hands are much smaller so I usually can hold two of his fingers more comfortably than his whole hand, but I love holding hands. My neck is really ticklish, but I still like his kisses on my neck, the tickle adds more fun to the sensuality.

I really like wrists to...I like a reader's wrists, if you know what I mean, especially if he's wearing a watch.

Strangely, I find it really sexy the way my guy turns the steering wheel when he's turning right into the apartment block ! or any right. He sort of turns his hand and puts it in the slot, and turns it round

haha very weird when I put it in writing. Hopefully someone gets me

and I love to watch him cook to. So sexy

Those ARE sexy...

I like it when a guy is gentle...he moves his hands gently...and not just when he holds me...when he picks up a book, he'll run his hands over it...just overalll gentle with the handling of everything.

I love my husbands hands, they are large and very masculine. He keeps his nails short and clean and I just love looking at them and touching them. lol I also love his upper lip. He must put out a lot of pheromones there because I can really get hot just kissing it and inhaling his scent. It's even more intoxicating when he has a mustache, his sexy scent seems to be even stronger then.

My husband is reserved and isn't normally a very ticklish person but sometimes when we are in bed and he is laughing about something already I can tickle him on his neck or near his lower stomach and it sends him through the roof. I torture him for a while and then jump him, something about seeing him helpless and laughing just gets me hot. LOL

Oh yeah, sometimes he gives me this slow sexy wink with a slight smile on his face and that never fails to send a jolt right to my core. We've been married 15 years, together for 20 and I still can't get enough of him.

When she clips her fringe up! Looks hot! She only does it when she is in a hurry and hasn't time to do her hair properly.

Also when we are in public or around kids or relatives or something where I am not supposed to be turned on and she sneakily does something a little bit amourous...

EDIT: Actually here might be an unusual one you might find a bit disgusting... the smell after sex (or jerking off)... some time after (if I haven't showered, though it doesn't mean I wouldn't shower just to have the smell)

I love guys that have protuding veins, in their forearms, especially.. Wow that always turns me on...mmmm!

Oh my god, I know. They are so fun. hahaa. They are better in some moderation though I think rather than popping up in every possible place, à la straining body-builder.

Also, having your head right up against a guy's ribcage and listening to him talk. That is incredibly awesome.

Oh, and this is probably very strange; really sexy, muscular bald guys who happen to age well. Arnold Vosloo, Richard Fairbrass...yikes! Well, both of them in the 90s anyways. hah

H'mmm things that turn me on. A women who is fit/toned that eats and lives a healthy active lifestyle. Also, I like a girl who is submissive, not one to take control all the time. I still like to feel like the man, yano. haha oh yea, when girls feel comfortable around me enough to wear sweatpants with a t-shirt or hoodie. Petite clean hands that are well manicured drives me insane too. yum

H'mmm things that turn me on. A women who is fit/toned that eats and lives a healthy active lifestyle. Also, I like a girl who is submissive, not one to take control all the time. I still like to feel like the man, yano. haha oh yea, when girls feel comfortable around me enough to wear sweatpants with a t-shirt or hoodie. Petite clean hands that are well manicured drives me insane too. yum

I like a woman to take charge. I don't want to feel like I'm constantly intruding upon her...I want to know she wants to do something with me...not just acquiescing because it's easier than having to constantly make up excuses.

I like a woman to take charge. I don't want to feel like I'm constantly intruding upon her...I want to know she wants to do something with me...not just acquiescing because it's easier than having to constantly make up excuses.

I totally agree, however for me there is a line. I've been with girls who were just to pushy and intimidating. It was a major turn off. I guess I can blame the feminists for making my generation of girls this way.

I totally agree, however for me there is a line. I've been with girls who were just to pushy and intimidating. It was a major turn off.

Well pushy and intimidating to the point of abuse isn't really my forte either. It's just that I know I'm really bad at timing myself and reading other people so...I generally hold back until I get an affirmative...(which to this date has been....well....zero...ish).

I'm just not overly aggressive.

My boyfriends a carpenter... and theres something about him in work clothes....tool belts...boots....high vis jackets (?!?!?!) and dirty trouser ect that just make me go weak at the knees. I love fit builder types... like all dirty and messy, quite rude and manly... i dont know!!

Also he really slowly rubs the top of my nose, almost between my eyes when im falling asleep. thats sooo cute.

And when i kiss him in the middle of the night and instead of jumping and waking up suddently, he kisses me back and we have a frantic and passionate kiss, that doesnt lead to anything else, in the middle of the night!!! xx

Actually I like a girl who takes charge, but for a different reason... I like when she just can't help herself and feels the urge to take what she wants!

I used to fantasise about a kind of dominant girl who would just give me no choice in the matter, but the more I think about that I think it might just annoy me rather than get me "up for the craic"...

Archived